Shirley Manson (Garbage) Attacks Morrissey For Defending K.Spacey & H.Weinstein - Alternative Nation

Iconic 90’s Rock Singer Attacks Morrissey For Defending Kevin Spacey & Harvey Weinstein - Alternative Nation
By Brett Buchanan - Nov 19, 2017.

Excerpt:

"Garbage frontwoman Shirley Manson has reacted to former Smiths frontman Morrissey defending Kevin Spacey and Harvey Weinstein following the sexual assault allegations against the two Hollywood titans.

Manson tweeted, “Morrissey has lost the f***ing plot. Weinstein + Spacey unfairly attacked? For rape, sexual abuse+coercion etc. f*** U Morrissey! f*** YOU.”"

Regards,
FWD

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
GplPJfo.png

Matt has referenced 'Superhero' Shirley in his other band too despite/after her recent comments - quite surprising given how protective they are of Moz. It must be a difficult line to walk between doing other projects / airing own opinions and keeping the 'boss' happy.
His perogative obviously, but grudges/judges comes to mind - still, it's regarding charity mainly so good for him.
Regards,
FWD.

20171217_094148.png

Last edited:
who was it that compared Shirley manson to annie lennox? I couldn't help but feel it was a bit racist.She's Scottish and red headed therefore she is an 'annie lennox'???:rolleyes:

who was it that compared Shirley manson to annie lennox? I couldn't help but feel it was a bit racist.She's Scottish and red headed therefore she is an 'annie lennox'???:rolleyes:

You know something'll close by saying I am a huge fan of both Shirley manson and Morrissey.shirley manson is still a relevant figure.:confused:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom