Should a COVID vaccine be enforceable by law?

So you agree that if one is a healthy individual then it shouldn’t be mandatory for them.
Oh no sorry, I don’t. I missed that bit, apologies, I scrolled down too quickly.

You can still be a carrier if you’re healthy, & some (although not many) have died from it. And then you get into the whole ‘what is classed as healthy’ debate.

No need to be herded together, they could do social distancing & it would be at many venues.

I think anyone in the UK who refuses a vaccine (for anything), and then gets sick with that illness, should have to pay for their NHS treatment, instead of getting it for free. After all, it's their own fault, and was entirely preventable.
Too right - as long as the vaccine is offered for free, because some people might not be able to afford it, which I appreciate. £12 for a flu jab is a lot if you’re on the breadline.

It’s like all that hoo-ha years ago under the Blair government about mandatory ID cards, the usual suspects were up in arms about ‘human rights’ etc. The only problem I had with it was the £90 cost they estimated. If it was free, what’s the issue?

Like I said earlier, nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

Can we not get one to put him to sleep instead? How sad has he become? He mustn’t have a soul to speak to all day, and night. Wrong un springs to mind.
I think you’ve misread his post, when he said ‘you’, he didn’t mean me. He meant the collective ‘you’, as in all of us.

So that ones backfired, ‘whoever’ you are. I have my suspicions, that’s not the first post on here this week someone’s jumped on & got the facts wrong...🤔

If it’s safe, and actually works.

What kind of proof would I need to see that it is safe and actually works? I’m not sure.

People that make healthy choices with their body, why should they be herded up along with those slobs that make unhealthy choices and therefore are more likely to get sick.

Though most don’t know that they are making unhealthy choices. So education before mandatory enforcement.

Maybe mandatory depending on age and if your physical condition makes you more likely to get sick then logically they should get the vaccine.

discuss

If they make it mandatory it would die out quickly as it would have hardly anyone to transfer to if it’s 95% effective

I think you’ve misread his post, when he said ‘you’, he didn’t mean me. He meant the collective ‘you’, as in all of us.

So that ones backfired, ‘whoever’ you are. I have my suspicions, that’s not the first post on here this week someone’s jumped on & got the facts wrong...🤔

someone needs to get a life. Jog on, Tory boy.

:handpointup:

poor data security:guapimo:

this bot will buy a fake certificate at the mosque:turban:
and distribute to the many other skinny bots:rage:

someone needs to get a life. Jog on, Tory boy.
Well, either you read all my posts & have just decided to comment, or you're someone else.

Either way, i don't care. People liking me on here makes me want to post more, people not liking me on here makes me want to post more.

So i win both ways. Thanks for the encouragement:thumb:

By the way @Surface , i don't know if you're a Belushi fan or just like the photo, but there is a new documentary about him on Sky next week, a comprehensive look at his life. You may already know, you may not be interested, but thought i'd tell you.

By the way @Surface , i don't know if you're a Belushi fan or just like the photo, but there is a new documentary about him on Sky next week, a comprehensive look at his life. You may already know, you may not be interested, but thought i'd tell you.

Thanks for the info and yes I am, loved the characters he played in Animal House and Blues Brothers. Looked like he was just as chaotic in real life which unfortunately led to his early death.

Ok, well I await your explanation. It better be good, otherwise, I’ve got the cattle iron ready.

I would genuinely love that job! I always think I’d have enjoyed being the state hangman back in the day. As long as they were definitely guilty, which was always a problem.
I'll try to explain tonight or tomorrow morning. It's noon here in Vancouver right now.

Oh no sorry, I don’t. I missed that bit, apologies, I scrolled down too quickly.

You can still be a carrier if you’re healthy, & some (although not many) have died from it. And then you get into the whole ‘what is classed as healthy’ debate.

No need to be herded together, they could do social distancing & it would be at many venues.

I mean if you’re healthy and don’t catch it in the first place.

Well there could be a test if you’re healthy or not.

If they make it mandatory it would die out quickly as it would have hardly anyone to transfer to if it’s 95% effective

Make it mandatory to those that need it. Make it mandatory to those that don’t have a strong enough immune system to not catch it in the first place or make it mandatory for those that don’t have strong enough of a immune system to fight it off naturally.

Fail a health test and then you have to take the vaccine.

:lbf:

Yeah, "surface" loves Belushi as much as he loves me .:lbf:

um no. i do not want/need any vaccine. covid 19 poses very little threat to myself so why would i get rushed-through vaccine whose long term effects are unknown? as the triggernometry lads pointed out, being wary of THIS vaccine does not make a person an anti-vaxxer, since i think all sane people can agree that the polio and smallpox vaccines are just super. but for healthy youngish people, considering the risk to reward ratio of the vaccine, it simply doesnt make any sense to get it. you people are utterly mad.

um no. i do not want/need any vaccine. covid 19 poses very little threat to myself so why would i get rushed-through vaccine whose long term effects are unknown? as the triggernometry lads pointed out, being wary of THIS vaccine does not make a person an anti-vaxxer, since i think all sane people can agree that the polio and smallpox vaccines are just super. but for healthy youngish people, considering the risk to reward ratio of the vaccine, it simply doesnt make any sense to get it. you people are utterly mad.
4 screenshots from the book "Corona, False Alarm?", by the guy you pointed out to me (thank you), Sucharit Bhakdi
Screenshot_20201124-235120_Kindle.jpg
Screenshot_20201124-235133_Kindle.jpg
Screenshot_20201124-235144_Kindle.jpg
Screenshot_20201124-235155_Kindle.jpg

So yeah, I'd rather get covid-19 than the vaccination. I'd keep locked up tight until my immune system won the war. I'd fast, and use up my stockpiled tissue paper. I did it for 5 weeks when I got what I think was the swine flu in 2009 or so. There was a mountain of kleenex beside my bed. Yellow kleenex.

Thank goodness they weren't pushing ventilators on us back then. If I'd been put on one, I probably wouldn't have made it.

I was bedridden. That's all. No hospitalization. I even saw a couple of doctors, but they didn't test me specifically for swine flu, so I went home, locked the door, and got on with it.

Back
Top Bottom