Votes: 32 58.2%
  • No - English is not her native language

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Who's Kewpie?

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • I don't believe in Kangaroo Courts

Votes: 4 7.3%

• Total voters
Why is "No, English is not her native language" an option? The forum is available all over the world where there are many types of people, and there are a lot of posters for whom English is not their native language. More of them should contribute. Is it really right to use your personal problem as an excuse to flood the board or drive people away that might have something new to say?

Dave
The reason for the comment ''No, English is not her native language'' is a piss take out of a comment that Kewpie often uses when a member has ''misunderstood'' what she has said in a post.

This whole thread is a piss take. I know she wont be sacked, don't even want her sacked, she just needs to moderate in a different style - in the style that the other Mods moderate on this site, ie less visable and without the condescending comments that make her appear superior. I say that because I want to feel superior:D

Jukebox Jury

Dave
The reason for the comment ''No, English is not her native language'' is a piss take out of a comment that Kewpie often uses when a member has ''misunderstood'' what she has said in a post.

This whole thread is a piss take. I know she wont be sacked, don't even want her sacked, she just needs to moderate in a different style - in the style that the other Mods moderate on this site, ie less visable and without the condescending comments that make her appear superior. I say that because I want to feel superior:D

Jukebox Jury

I don't think you are a bad guy, but you sometimes take this all too seriously, (Yes the pot calls the kettle black) and then write something that doesn't do anything but put people in the spotlight in a bad way. That's not really funny.

I don't think you are a bad guy, but you sometimes take this all too seriously, (Yes the pot calls the kettle black) and then write something that doesn't do anything but put people in the spotlight in a bad way. That's not really funny.

Dave
I don't think I've ever taken anything on this site seriously (apart from when flogging my tours and calendars:thumb:):lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Dave
I don't think I've ever taken anything on this site seriously (apart from when flogging my tours and calendars:thumb::lbf:

Jukebox Jury

If you don't take it seriously, maybe making lots of threads and posts complaining doesn't really make sense. I think you contradict yourself. Whatever. Just my opinion.

If you don't take it seriously, maybe making lots of threads and posts complaining doesn't really make sense. I think you contradict yourself. Whatever. Just my opinion.

That's the whole point! All those complaints on the site feedback forum..... Do you really think I am bothered about someone changing the capital letters on my title threads or Mods (allegedly:thumb:) rewriting history?
Of course not.....it's all a wind up:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Of course not.....it's all a wind up:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Remember what happened to him ?
boy.jpg

If an incompetent (and malicious?) mod is kept in place by the administrator, then your issue is with the administrator, not with the mod.

Why is "No, English is not her native language" an option? The forum is available all over the world where there are many types of people, and there are a lot of posters for whom English is not their native language. More of them should contribute. Is it really right to use your personal problem as an excuse to flood the board or drive people away that might have something new to say?

But Dave, it was tongue-in-cheek :blushing:

I think. See English isn't my native kanguage either :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom