Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Tseng

Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by david tseng

• Total voters
Re:

I question david's or anybody else's sanity..... that would take Bradley Selwyn's statement serious .

Incredible....it's so obviously a shakedown.

I doubt that any fan of Morrissey would do anything either...it's just stupid. What else can you say?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call you the most mentally unstable member on solo.

Re:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and call you the most mentally unstable member on solo.

You're just a another depressed, angry troll....full of rage because you are trapped in a life you can't understand. Don't go too far out on that limb.....

It's obvious your the kinda girl that would saw it off......

Re: Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Ts

The issue of removing the article from the main page is odd to me as I have explained earlier - I don't mind amendments but to remove something is different. It's just the policy I go by that stories aren't removed. A lot of people have advised to remove it but that's just what they would do if they were running the site and as far as I can tell, none of these people actually have shown me they are successful in actually running a site, so their 'advice' doesn't really mean that much.

I am still processing the whole Steyn allegations. On one hand it is pretty ridiculous and 'can't be true'. There is a lot of speculation but we do have a sworn statement in a form of a lawsuit. I could be wiped out at anytime out of nowhere. There are certainly some extreme fans as I have witnessed recently.

I hope nothing bad happens to you.

I did not believe you were under any kind of threat from the Steyn thing - I think that is a shakedown to get money from Moz. Now, if you actually believed your life was in danger (and I don't think it was), why would you go and post the link regarding paedophilia on the main page? You've just gone and incensed an entire fanbase, some of who are nutters. I would not be surprised if you live to be 100. I would not be surprised if you had the shit sued out of you and had to declare bankruptcy. And I would not be surprised if you were whacked. There has been so much drama over the past few months nothing would surprise me at this point. Just remember, because you posted that link, you brought it all on yourself. If you were in actual fear of your life, if you actually valued your life, you would not have posted a link that could make unstable people do stupid things - and you know there are unstable people because some (many) of them post here. Or do you value free speech over your own life, and stupid speech at that? So, you either never were in fear of your life OR you don't value it. Let it burn. Paint it black. Come what may. I don't care what happens to you. You brought all it on yourself.

Re: Should the article about Morrissey's links to pedophiles be removed?The one approved by David Ts

I hope nothing bad happens to you.

I did not believe you were under any kind of threat from the Steyn thing - I think that is a shakedown to get money from Moz. Now, if you actually believed your life was in danger (and I don't think it was), why would you go and post the link regarding paedophilia on the main page? You've just gone and incensed an entire fanbase, some of who are nutters. I would not be surprised if you live to be 100. I would not be surprised if you had the shit sued out of you and had to declare bankruptcy. And I would not be surprised if you were whacked. There has been so much drama over the past few months nothing would surprise me at this point. Just remember, because you posted that link, you brought it all on yourself. If you were in actual fear of your life, if you actually valued your life, you would not have posted a link that could make unstable people do stupid things - and you know there are unstable people because some (many) of them post here. Or do you value free speech over your own life, and stupid speech at that? So, you either never were in fear of your life OR you don't value it. Let it burn. Paint it black. Come what may. I don't care what happens to you. You brought all it on yourself.

You sound like a coward. I bet you are not American.

I hate yes or no votes :cool: the fact is I simply don't care enough either way :straightface:

Well..it looks like david t. is violating his own standards of Member Conduct.

If you go down the page lower right hand corner and click on Terms of Service.....Go to Member Conduct.

Look at number one....david t. is obviously violating his OWN standards of conduct by uploading and posting this article about pedophile links.

He was wrong to do it by his OWN guidelines.

Well..it looks like david t. is violating his own standards of Member Conduct.

If you go down the page lower right hand corner and click on Terms of Service.....Go to Member Conduct.

Look at number one....david t. is obviously violating his OWN standards of conduct by uploading and posting this article about pedophile links.

He was wrong to do it by his OWN guidelines.

Yep.
"You agree to not use the Service to:
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable"

You sound like a coward. I bet you are not American.

Yeah, nothing cowardly about Americans.
Especially not your armed cops. How's things in Ferguson atm?

Yeah, nothing cowardly about Americans.
Especially not your armed cops. How's things in Ferguson atm?

You have a distorted view of America and Americans--like all persons who only understand from a distance. You need to spend time here to learn what we are really about. And I am not talking a week at a Disney resort among fellow non-American tourists.

Well traveled persons are not anti-American from my experience. They are able to understand that America is a huge country with great diversity. A few bad apples do not spoil the whole barrel. This is the greatest country on the planet. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It is what you make of it. No country is without its flaws, criminals, pedophiles, etc. We just happen to make the global news because we are huge and relevant to the world's people.

You have a distorted view of America and Americans--like all persons who only understand from a distance. You need to spend time here to learn what we are really about. And I am not talking a week at a Disney resort among fellow non-American tourists.

Well traveled persons are not anti-American from my experience. They are able to understand that America is a huge country with great diversity. A few bad apples do not spoil the whole barrel. This is the greatest country on the planet. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. It is what you make of it. No country is without its flaws, criminals, pedophiles, etc. We just happen to make the global news because we are huge and relevant to the world's people.

Lol. Didn't you get the memo that blind patriotism is the earmark of the brainwashed?

Could you explain that please,

Are you asking me to justify my claims? OK. He is a coward because he is posting a threatening and libelous character assassination anonymously on an internet forum. He is a coward because he can't understand why someone would be willing to die to defend their beliefs--freedom of expression, in this case. He clearly would not. He would run. And thinks David should run and hide and back down as well. He is a coward for blaming the victim--David. Saying he must not really feel threatened or victimized or he would shut up. He deserves what he got. He brought it upon himself.

Why is he most likely not an American? Because most Americans believe that freedom of expression is salient to their identities as human beings--and free thinkers. They can and do understand why it is something worth fighting for and defending--even if it means risking your life to do so. Because that is exactly what are forefathers did in order to break free from oppression and tyranny--England. It's in our roots, our foundation, our blood.

Are you asking me to justify my claims? OK. He is a coward because he is posting a threatening and libelous character assassination anonymously on an internet forum. He is a coward because he can't understand why someone would be willing to die to defend their beliefs--freedom of expression, in this case. He clearly would not. He would run. And thinks David should run and hide and back down as well. He is a coward for blaming the victim--David. Saying he must not really feel threatened or victimized or he would shut up. He deserves what he got. He brought it upon himself.

Why is he most likely not an American? Because most Americans believe that freedom of expression is salient to their identities as human beings--and free thinkers. They can and do understand why it is something worth fighting for and defending--even if it means risking your life to do so. Because that is exactly what are forefathers did in order to break free from oppression and tyranny--England. It's in our roots, our foundation, our blood.
youre so f***ing sad

Why is he most likely not an American? Because most Americans believe that freedom of expression is salient to their identities as human beings--and free thinkers.

And freedom to be shot by police officers who are free to shoot you if you are unarmed. And black.
God bless Freedom. God bless Amurka.

And freedom to be shot by police officers who are free to shoot you if you are unarmed. And black.
God bless Freedom. God bless Amurka.

Climb out from under your rock, get on a plane, come to Sedona and I will show you what your telly fails to deliver.

Climb out from under your rock, get on a plane, come to Sedona and I will show you what your telly fails to deliver.
And the howling wind of despair rumbles through Tseng Canyon.........WOOoooooooooo

I'll show "em...con sarned varmints .....I'm am the SoLow God...knighted by REalityBites....I will violate my own rules of Member Conduct.

That shit don't apply to me. I'll post anything I want.

That is all....ya losers.

david t.

Shut up. You're doing your country no favours by posting this... So cringe-worthy.

I have enormous respect for Arizonans, but you seem quite uncharacteristically servile to the myth of Amurkkka.
Learn more about the history of that fine state instead of posting drivel on here, my love.

Nothing should be censored and the article or website rightly questions Morrissey because he is a public figure and none of us know the truth and so it should be debated.

Back
Top Bottom