Show us your 2007 Moz Concert photos!

May 15, 2007 - Chicago Auditorium
Not that great...I was way too far away!

Jan-Apr07115.jpg

Jan-Apr07117.jpg

Jan-Apr07112.jpg

Jan-Apr07114.jpg

Does anyone have pictures from the Orlando show back in July? Thanks.:)

My sign said
Moz102007001.jpg

He said: What does frinky mean? (as if he didn’t know and isn’t surfing the thread right now)

I said: Frinky is a combination of frisky and kinky. And if you look it up in the dictionary, you’ll see your picture there!

He said: So it’s complimentary then?

I said yes and ‘blacked/blanked out’. Not sure what happened next ~ oh that’s right I sniffed my mic-held hands profusely for a scent of Moz.

Quick, someone call Merriam-Webster and make it happen before he looks =o)

These photos are so damned beautiful. Morrissey has an awesome light choreographer. This is hang on the wall good.

Flax,

These are so wonderful. I've been loving the first one for months now. What show was this? Thanks for posting.

Fran

Flax your pictures are amazing, what camera do you use? Here's a few more from New York, not quite as good.

P1000412.jpg

P1000401.jpg

P1000382.jpg

P1000396.jpg

I really, really love these...something about the 3rd one is particularly moving for me. Thanks for posting! (Btw, Flax are you a pro photographer? What kind of camera did you use?)

Thank you.... I am not a pro photographer though... I have a regular Canon PowerShot SD900.

Flax your pictures are amazing, what camera do you use? Here's a few more from New York, not quite as good.

Thanks! I have a Canon Powershot SD900... nothing too fancy.

I really like your second picture... it seems you were right next to me!

1802136267_174eaca387_o.jpg

Thank you.... I am not a pro photographer though... I have a regular Canon PowerShot SD900.

Thanks for the camera info...good to know! :) Your shots looked like they could be professional because they were so good, but also because you seemed like you were so close I assumed you were between the stage and the barricade!

Flax -- I was going to ask if you were a pro, too. If you're bored in your job you might consider a career change!

Ok, it's time to upgrade my Canon Powershot SD400!!

Thanks! I have a Canon Powershot SD900... nothing too fancy.

Back
Top Bottom