Signed copy list of lost

I guess for 100 you get a shirt, poster, and signed copy

I will pay someone and pay for safe postage to San Antonio, TX and give you a tip $. Pretty please
Anyone willing to buy that LIST OF THE LOST package and/or even an XL Morrissey Texas tour shirt and send it to me. I'll pay you through Paypal. I'm glad he played last night and know tonight's show will be great but I am unable to go. Let me know. Thank you.

I'd love to add my name to the list (of the lost). I'd be more than happy to have a shirt with the book cover on it. So, if anyone is willing to pick up a package, or notices that it's being sold somewhere other than a show, I'd be more than thankful.

n.

I'd love to add my name to the list (of the lost). I'd be more than happy to have a shirt with the book cover on it. So, if anyone is willing to pick up a package, or notices that it's being sold somewhere other than a show, I'd be more than thankful.

n.

Then you are really lost too. :)
Just kidding.

Steve,

Just heard the news! You sold out on the US mporium? This is awesome!! I would only expect this from "the uk" and Euro mporium site because those people are so desperate for ANYTHING, well you know we like to keep it that way.Keep them hoping and praying that you will play there once every seven years..:pray:. ha ha. Congrats bro! I think we may be able to crunch the numbers now that you and Nancy can buy Tom Jones old place in Laurel Canyon! BTW, I think you have earned those Dodger season tickets right behind home plate with Iced-T, Snoopy Dog, and David Beck Ham.

Malibu is not the world :rofl:Warm summer days in doors....bla bla bla

Kai Von Magillicutty
Head of Marketing II
TMMG, ltd
Malibu-Beverly Hills-Sherman Oaks-El Segundo

Back
Top Bottom