Official Facebook Signed items competition (March 25, 2020)

FB_IMG_1585151547710.jpg

"Order your copy of I Am Not A Dog On A Chain from the Official Album Store to be in with a chance of winning a limited edition signed poster, Wembley Arena set list and Vinyl: https://morrissey.lnk.to/albumstore

*NB those who have already purchased the album via this store will be automatically entered into the competition."

Nice items.
Regards,
FWD.

Although Moz's reputation still has a way to go, I think the fans are feeling more positive, because a few things I've had my eye on have gone up in price. I should have bought them while he was still entirely in the doghouse.
Three gigs were excellant, the new album is excellent & Moz is behaving himself...all contributing to a positive time for Moz despite the Worldwide chaos surrounding us.

he should just sign albums and sell them on mporium,they would sell out in no time.sign a hundred at 50 quid a go,i would buy it in a heartbeat.
I know. Exactly right. He's done it at concerts before. I got one on the Refusal tour and it was priced fairly reasonably too.

I know. Exactly right. He's done it at concerts before. I got one on the Refusal tour and it was priced fairly reasonably too.
remember it well,were they not £25 and they only went on sale when there was a couple of songs to go.bring back the smallish venues,memories that will live forever.hawick didn't have a railway station and you had to get a boat to dunoon.

Johnny Marr is answering questions to his fans in quarantine .
WHAT DOU YOU think Moz should do something similar???? I think so!!!! nothing is know about the i need to see it!!!!.He must be happy for the success of his album,if his thinks are calm,he could take an unexpected turn in relation to his dealings with his fans.
Cut that cold distance .Something that makes him unattainable and indiferent,!!!
Moz listen to me i know you do change that posture!!!!
MOZUCHISS REFLECTION!!! WERE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS!!!!
PD NOT LAUGH AT ME!!!!??????

Man that's almost poetic! I am smelling a line for a future Moz song!

In the absence of your love
And in the absence of human touch
I have decided
I’m a bright shining light, amongst shit-slurpers round here
Because only you and they accept my love

Hovis, Benny, I'm weak .......my sister-in-law passed this afternoon the big c

Not sure why I get a mention but just to be on the safe side I’m sending you and your family my best wishes at this extra ordinary very sad time.
I also lost somebody very close to me this time last year to that horrible disease.
Take good care of your Brother and family Baz.

Benny :(

??:knife:

Not sure why I get a mention but just to be on the safe side I’m sending you and your family my best wishes at this extra ordinary very sad time.
I also lost somebody very close to me this time last year to that horrible disease.
Take good care of your Brother and family Baz.

Benny :(

lets all laugh at Benny (again)

lets all laugh at Benny (again)

Not a problem, go ahead.
Hang on a minute:unsure: You need to laugh a bit louder pal.
Sorry a bit more? No ! Sorry ! Still can’t hear you.
Keep it up though and stay indoors.

who won?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom