Sisters of Mercy 5CD set. F&L&A, Floodland, Vision Thing, Some Girls, A Slight Case

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
THE SISTERS OF MERCY have re-issued five of their best selling and critically acclaimed albums (this is a quote - not my opinion) in a single 5CD set - "Original Album Series".

"A Slight Case of Overbombing", "Some Girls Wander by Mistake", "First and Last and Always", "Floodland" and "Vision Thing" will each be housed in a mini LP-style card picture sleeve with the complete set presented in a sealed card slipcase.

Don't know who'd be interested in this cause if you liked the Sisters, you'd already have First & Last & Always & possibly Floodland, and you really don't need the rest... do you?:D

Should this info be in the guilty pleasure thread?

Re: Sisters of Mercy 5CD set. F&L&A, Floodland, Vision Thing, Some Girls, A Slight Ca

Nothing "guilty" about it IMHO!
In fact right now I've got You Could Be The One on the brain - if I was in a karaoke bar in Nashville, I'd dedicate that song to my favorite living ghost in the area (clue: not a bad ghost)...
The disappointment with these reissues was that they still hadn't remembered to include the remarkable Afterhours. How many other songs do you know where the slender lyric describes a wild night of sex, drugs and rock 'n roll but the music sounds more like the chronic comedown the day after?

Re: Sisters of Mercy 5CD set. F&L&A, Floodland, Vision Thing, Some Girls, A Slight Ca

Hello,
Some Girls Wander..... to me is a must own SOM compilation. Any idea if this collection will/is remastered? Thanks in advance.

Tags
cd's music the sisters
Back
Top Bottom