Site moderation feedback

I thought it was fairly well acknowledged that the Jews have a disproportionate amount of power/influence when compared to the % of population when it comes to both the entertainment and financial industries. I assume that some years back not sure if it's true now) that Asians, in particular Chinese dominated the laundry/dry cleaning services and Indians/P{Pakistani's absolutely clean up when it comes to running mini-marts, 7/11's. Is this racist of me to think this? Is it racist of me to assume all Chinese are both good at mathematics and black-belts in karate? :lbf:
I'm sorry but my opinion is that when you use phrases like "fairly well acknowledged" that don't mean anything you don't create a strong argument. It's literally meaningless. Who are these people that acknowledge this belief? If a belief is "fairly well acknowledged" does that have any bearing on the veracity of this belief? I understand this is not a prepared statement you're officially submitting. I also am not commenting on the content of the message as that isn't the point. First sentence uses the word "when" twice unnecessarily. Also, when you say "the Jews" you're not helping yourself. "The Jews" is all people who identify as Jewish and the great, vast majority of "the Jews" are probably not involved in the entertainment or financial industries.
And what is "power/influence" supposed to mean? It's so vague that the meaning can slide wherever anyone wants it to go.
If you said that "the majority of the entertainment and financial industries are owned or controlled by Jewish people, vastly out of proportion to the percentage of the population who are Jewish," even that needs work but it's getting there. It's still the sort of statement you can't really provide any meaningful statistics for. That would require some research whereas writing something like this that sounds right to you based on other generalizations and meaningless statements you've absorbed and are now regurgitating is easy.

I'm sorry but my opinion is that when you use phrases like "fairly well acknowledged" that don't mean anything you don't create a strong argument. It's literally meaningless. Who are these people that acknowledge this belief? If a belief is "fairly well acknowledged" does that have any bearing on the veracity of this belief? I understand this is not a prepared statement you're officially submitting. I also am not commenting on the content of the message as that isn't the point. First sentence uses the word "when" twice unnecessarily. Also, when you say "the Jews" you're not helping yourself. "The Jews" is all people who identify as Jewish and the great, vast majority of "the Jews" are probably not involved in the entertainment or financial industries.
And what is "power/influence" supposed to mean? It's so vague that the meaning can slide wherever anyone wants it to go.
If you said that "the majority of the entertainment and financial industries are owned or controlled by Jewish people, vastly out of proportion to the percentage of the population who are Jewish," even that needs work but it's getting there. It's still the sort of statement you can't really provide any meaningful statistics for. That would require some research whereas writing something like this that sounds right to you based on other generalizations and meaningless statements you've absorbed and are now regurgitating is easy.
It was a post that took 30 seconds to compose, you’re not stupid you’ve worked what the gist of it meant. As to your ‘critique’ I couldn’t give a f*** what you think. Does that help clarify things punchy?

It does seem to be true that a very high proportion of music moguls, company heads, and executives are Jewish (who knew), but I've never seen that Morrissey had mentioned this in a negative way, he's a big Israel fan.

Maybe it's time the Jews stopped solely running the music/entertainment business and gave a more diverse crowd a go. It's in a dire state and needs shaking up. Hollywood for example is incapable of even producing a watchable film nowadays. Pop music, same.

Skinny is too low IQ. Maybe you are as well since you think what i said is not a fact and just trolling. I am speaking truth. If you think not than dispute my facts

:rolleyes:

o_O

Skinny if you want to post the anti semitic stuff pretending its not you, I suggest
the 'mozrightnut' sock puppet fake name,as the left one is taken by one of your
other sock puppet parrots:straightface:

It was a post that took 30 seconds to compose, you’re not stupid you’ve worked what the gist of it meant. As to your ‘critique’ I couldn’t give a f*** what you think. Does that help clarify things punchy?
Do you see the difference between your post though and the ones that followed? They're not that different except your post *sounds* more reasoned and it's really not. I know I was being (am?) an asshole but if I thought you were stupid I wouldn't have bothered to argue with you.

Do you see the difference between your post though and the ones that followed? They're not that different except your post *sounds* more reasoned and it's really not. I know I was being (am?) an asshole but if I thought you were stupid I wouldn't have bothered to argue with you.

It's not really a subject I'm emotionally invested in enough to give it any decent thought. Let me rephrase it for you though, 'I hold the common conception that Jews have a disproportionate amount of power in the entertainment and banking industries. I have no metric or study to base this on, I'm just giving it the ole eyeball test. People such as Brando who actually work in the industry, I also think Gary Oldman got in some hot water a few years back for making similar observations, feel the same way as I do. Other than this admittedly casual observation I don't have anything to add. It certainly doesn't bother me that they do, in fact I'd love to see a return to the old days of studios like Metro Goldywn Mayer who made great movies.'

Better?

Last edited:
Maybe it's time the Jews stopped solely running the music/entertainment business and gave a more diverse crowd a go. It's in a dire state and needs shaking up. Hollywood for example is incapable of even producing a watchable film nowadays. Pop music, same.

I'd argue that it's more deranged liberals like Larry Ellison's daughter that are to blame for the sucky movies these days.

i always thought @Uncleskinny was a real loser, but he's right. this site has an ugly side and i will bully every single nazi motherf***er i see. your play time is over.

It's the internet, what are you gonna do, hit them with a type-by? See how well that's worked out for Uncle Fatso.

It's not really a subject I'm emotionally invested in enough to give it any decent thought. Let me rephrase it for you though, 'I hold hold the common conception that Jews hold a disproportionate amount of power in the entertainment and banking industries. I have no metric or study to base this on, I'm just giving it the ole eyeball test. People such as Brando who actually work in the industry, I also think Gary Oldman got in some hot water a few years back for making similar observations, feel the same way as I do. Other than this admittedly casual observation I don't have anything to add.'

Better?
Substitute "belief" for "common conception." You can absolutely state what your beliefs are but if you call something a common conception that's an assertion.
Marlon Brando said a lot of things. I'm not sure he'd be my go-to guy. But people have different beliefs and that's great.

Would the moderators please consider using a larger font on this website? Some of us are getting older and it's not fun to have to squint just to read this website.

:lbf:

Substitute "belief" for "common conception." You can absolutely state what your beliefs are but if you call something a common conception that's an assertion.
Marlon Brando said a lot of things. I'm not sure he'd be my go-to guy. But people have different beliefs and that's great.
I just want you to remember that you're being kept on a tight leash, mmkay?

Back
Top Bottom