Skylarker, come home

nothappynotsad

Snapping necks and cashing checks
Where have you been? I miss hearing about your bowel movements and such. Come home, please. You are greatly missed.

steve-longing-gif.gif

tumblr_inline_myrc0xqtWq1ssv6og.gif

tumblr_ljtjrlDzzY1qildg8o1_500.gif

Re: Skylarker, come home.

Damn right, Skylarker.
Also, there is a lot crap going down and we need the likes of you to bolster up the good 'uns.

Well that's very nice of you all. But the boring truth is that I still check in quite a bit and post here or post there; I just don't have the interest in it that I used to. I'm spending a lot more time with my family these days and when I think of people like Crystal Geezer and (to a lesser extent, finally) Realitybites who basically live here and would commit suicide if this site got shut down, well, it's pretty easy to distance myself from their ilk.

But also, it's pretty hard to muster enthusiasm for a website created to discuss, celebrate, critique, and objectively analyze an artist who, in his latest bit of lost-the-plot desperation, attempts to put a hit on the man who made the site. I mean that's pretty f***ing depressing, man. And pretty disturbing. Especially considering how much I'd loved him in my teens and 20s and early 30s and then post comeback he starts losing it and I'm like "well, OK, he's really starting to suck," and then he comes back with an amazing record and I think "YES! THIS is what I was waiting for! He's redeemed himself," and then bang, he's a f***ing psychotic who tries to hire someone to hurt/kill an innocent human being. (But we've got to protect the chickens, right?)

And no I don't think it's all smoke and no fire; I think Steyn has too much to lose by totally making something like that up. And even a cursory glance of Morrissey's lyrics/statements/behavior over the years implies, where character context is concerned, that he IS the kind of person who would do this. Having said that, I doubt it will go anywhere in criminal or civil court if there are no written docs, video, or tapped phone calls, but it's still f***ing depressing.

Add to that what he pulled with the last tour, basically demonizing a good friend of his simply because she told her side (the truthful side) of his bullshit story, I mean...what can I even say.

But yeah I'm still around. It's hard to mingle with people like Crystal Geezer who pretty much owns this place now and defends attempted murder by saying, "it's OK, he's not like us, he's not like normal people." How can I cohabitate, even virtually, with that kind of delusional walking turd who would make such an argument? And I use the term argument with great elasticity.

So yeah, that's my stance in a nutsack, I mean nutshell.

And speaking of turds, my shits have been phenomenal lately. Thanks for asking.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well that's very nice of you all. But the boring truth is that I still check in quite a bit and post here or post there; I just don't have the interest in it that I used to. I'm spending a lot more time with my family these days and when I think of people like Crystal Geezer and (to a lesser extent, finally) Realitybites who basically live here and would commit suicide if this site got shut down, well, it's pretty easy to distance myself from their ilk.

But also, it's pretty hard to muster enthusiasm for a website created to discuss, celebrate, critique, and objectively analyze an artist who, in his latest bit of lost-the-plot desperation, attempts to put a hit on the man who made the site. I mean that's pretty f***ing depressing, man. And pretty disturbing. Especially considering how much I'd loved him in my teens and 20s and early 30s and then post comeback he starts losing it and I'm like "well, OK, he's really starting to suck," and then he comes back with an amazing record and I think "YES! THIS is what I was waiting for! He's redeemed himself," and then bang, he's a f***ing psychotic who tries to hire someone to hurt/kill an innocent human being. (But we've got to protect the chickens, right?)

And no I don't think it's all smoke and no fire; I think Steyn has too much to lose by totally making something like that up. And even a cursory glance of Morrissey's lyrics/statements/behavior over the years implies, where character context is concerned, that he IS the kind of person who would do this. Having said that I doubt it will go anywhere if there are no written docs, video, or tapped phone calls, but it's still f***ing depressing.

Add to that what he pulled with the last tour, basically demonizing a good friend of his simply because she told her side (the truthful side) of his bullshit story, I mean...what can I even say.

But yeah I'm still around. It's hard to mingle with people like Crystal Geezer who pretty much owns this place now and defends attempted murder by saying, "it's OK, he's not like us, he's not like normal people." How can I cohabitate, even virtually, with that kind of delusional walking turd who would make such an argument? And I use the term argument with great elasticity.

So yeah, that's my stance in a nutsack, I mean nutshell.

And speaking of turds, my shits have been phenomenal lately. Thanks for asking.
SEE!
That's why we miss you.

"I think this place is full of spies
I think they're onto me
Didn't anybody, didn't anybody tell you
Didn't anybody tell you how to gracefully disappear in a room"
Hehe

Back
Top Bottom