Smiths vinyl box oddity?

bobalmighty

*Cornette Face*
Happy Christmas everyone!

I got the Smiths vinyl box, but was surprised to discover 13 vinyls inside instead of 12. The Headmaster Ritual was in there twice! Anyone else have this bizzare occurance?

I got the Smiths vinyl box, but was surprised to discover 13 vinyls inside instead of 12. The Headmaster Ritual was in there twice! Anyone else have this bizzare occurance?

bizzarely enough,this happened to me. i got it when it 1st came out but never opened it till now, other than the stray promo, cos my mum insisted as it was a xmas pressie, and there is 2 headmaster rituals. but whats even more bizzare, the 88-91 morrissey singles box when i opened that years ago there was 2 interesting drugs and the 91-95 box set, there were 2 "our franks"??????????:eek::eek::eek: whatever next?;)

bizzarely enough,this happened to me. i got it when it 1st came out but never opened it till now, other than the stray promo, cos my mum insisted as it was a xmas pressie, and there is 2 headmaster rituals. but whats even more bizzare, the 88-91 morrissey singles box when i opened that years ago there was 2 interesting drugs and the 91-95 box set, there were 2 "our franks"??????????:eek::eek::eek: whatever next?;)

Two arms wrapped around Paris?

Mine just has the standard 12 records...what badges did you get?

I got one that says, 'Handsome', Shakespeare's Sister sleeve, one that says 'The Smiths' and the This Charming Man sleeve.

Love PTxx.

I just got the 12. :)
I wonder if this means someone, somewhere only got 11?

Mine just has the standard 12 records...what badges did you get?

I got one that says, 'Handsome', Shakespeare's Sister sleeve, one that says 'The Smiths' and the This Charming Man sleeve.

Love PTxx.

I got the same badges :)

Did everyone else just have a plain white sleeve on Still Ill?

I wonder what is hiding inside my box;). I am keeping it sealed, but curiosity is getting the best of me!:D I am thinking of buying one just to open, if and when this ever reaches the clearance racks.

There's nothing in my box but a bunch of pews. :D Shower daily, it's good for the soul, and the parishioner! :p

I just got the 12. :)
I wonder if this means someone, somewhere only got 11?

I got the same badges :)

Did everyone else just have a plain white sleeve on Still Ill?

Yup, I just got the plain sleeve for Still Ill.

I am never gonna play my records, just gunna leave them in the sleeves.

Love PTxx.

I wonder what is hiding inside my box;). I am keeping it sealed, but curiosity is getting the best of me!:D I am thinking of buying one just to open, if and when this ever reaches the clearance racks.

I'm the same as you, pre-ordered my boxset just really to get the cd promo and haven't opened it, but always planned to buy another when the price drops. I still believe 10,000 copies is far too many, all the recently released 12"s were limited to far less numbers and yet the're still easily available.

Still good news for us who want anoher copy :)

will you buy me a lottery ticket ?

Back
Top Bottom