So who's in the PIT?

MozSmith1

I was just wondering who's gonna be in the PIT for these shows! I got PIT Tickets for all 3 nights (I'd have it no other way). So who's gonna be a part of the self-selected few for GA!?

Me!!! :D On Friday & Saturday anyway. I ended up buying mine on Stubhub for $$$. Thursday I'm in a seat but in row J, so that's not too far away.

Last edited:
im worried about my orch GG seats, i hope i'll be able to move up :(

I'm still not over the pit tickets. That's all I wanted. I had my heart set on them. Since the box office said there wouldn't be a pit, I settled for Left Center Orchestra. The cost for two tickets for Thursday and Saturday is $308. I don't have any money ($199 a ticket on ebay) left to get two pit tickets for Friday. But that won't stop me from rushing the stage from row M.

I'm still not over the pit tickets. That's all I wanted. I had my heart set on them. Since the box office said there wouldn't be a pit, I settled for Left Center Orchestra. The cost for two tickets for Thursday and Saturday is $308. I don't have any money ($199 a ticket on ebay) left to get two pit tickets for Friday. But that won't stop me from rushing the stage from row M.

i think all of us people who got screwed over should indeed have a big stage /general admission invasion as a protest. it's really not fair
and im sure morrissey would enjoy a big headline "CHAOS AT THE MORRISSEY GIG IN PASADENA"
muahahaha

How did yall get Pit tickets? :mad:

A LOT OF RESEARCH!! I resold all my ORCH tickets and bought PIT tickets for all nights. Of course, since i spare no expense for Moz, i always have great seats!! Also, i'd have it no other way!!!

vAndreav - I hope you get to come closer cause anything in the double letters (Row AA, BB, CC) is not too good. Actually, lodge has a better view than any double letter tickets. It's God awful to be sitting with that lodge ceiling hanging over your head. So good luck to you and i hope i'm wrong about your seats!

Kieran- For about $180 you could get a PIT ticket. I've done all the research with my other Mozcore pal and you could find a ticket for under $200 a PIT ticket. 2 tickets for $308?! for another 50 dollars, you could have had 2 PIT tickets! You could sell the ones you have and buy a PIT ticket or so. What's sad is that when money comes in to play, Fans can never be where they belong! Good luck to you!

Everyone else- See you in the PIT! ALL 3 NIGHTS!!!

i think all of us people who got screwed over should indeed have a big stage /general admission invasion as a protest. it's really not fair
and im sure morrissey would enjoy a big headline "CHAOS AT THE MORRISSEY GIG IN PASADENA"
muahahaha

How did you get screwed?! I know generally, cause i got screwed on these shows, but i got together with my Mozcore pal and together we unscrewed ourselves, backtracked and re-did it. I do hope some sort of chaos ensues and it's not another Universal show! I love a taste of chaos...

I hope you reply, i would love to hear about this problem of yours.

up to me neck in it, ffs I was just givin the poor girl a lift home, she was scantily dressed & it was late & cold, I just thought I'd give her a few quid to see her right, I mean what decent bloke wouldn't? Effin judges £35 fine n costs, no allowed down seafield rd after dark an all, british justice my arse.
this is the correct topic innit? :)

love

Grim

up to me neck in it, ffs I was just givin the poor girl a lift home, she was scantily dressed & it was late & cold, I just thought I'd give her a few quid to see her right, I mean what decent bloke wouldn't? Effin judges £35 fine n costs, no allowed down seafield rd after dark an all, british justice my arse.
this is the correct topic innit? :)

love

Grim
Correct topic...and I'm sorry, my sister does end up costing people a lot of money. I told her to stop hanging around seafield rd. and move South.

I didn't even know there were pit seats. I didn't see them on Ticketmaster.

Le sigh.

Correct topic...and I'm sorry, my sister does end up costing people a lot of money. I told her to stop hanging around seafield rd. and move South.

oh & can you ask her if she happened to find my watch it must have slipped of my wrist on a bend or something.

love

Grim

I'll be there on Thursday.... anyone from the SFV also going ?

I'll be there on Thursday.... anyone from the SFV also going ?

i am. but I'm not in the pit.

i motherf***ing hate kroq for pulling this shit. i went to pasadena the day tix were released hoping that i could get in the pit, but they said that no pit tix were available.

i still have great seats though. thursday, orchestra left center row b, and friday, same section but in row g.

i got to sell my orc left center row GG tickets for orc R row 8 :D i am satisfied now, i would have hated sitting directly under the balcony

I didn't even know there were pit seats. I didn't see them on Ticketmaster.

Le sigh.

Yeah, me neither! TIcketmaster released them about 6 days after on sale date. They didn't even last 20 seconds til it was all gone. But i, along with my Mozcore pal Doug, retraced our steps, relinquished our old plan and stared on the trail of tracking down those PIT tickets. Sooner than later, we arrived at PIT tickets for all three nights (Sparing no expense of course). BUT if you do your research right, you won't get ripped off by these agencies.

Back
Top Bottom