"Softly As I Leave You": New Single for 2020 (Thelma Houston duet), top 10 nights - M. Central

New Single for 2020 "Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?"
--
SOFTLY, AS I LEAVE YOU. - Morrissey Central
November 5, 2019

My deferential thanks to all brave souls, loving souls, patriots and pioneers who filled the arenas and halls of our recent North American/Canadian tour.
The tour was a great success, and here are my top ten chosen nights:

1.LOS ANGELES The Hollywood Bowl (Oct 26)
2.QUEENS, NEW YORK Forest Hills Stadium (Sept 27)
3.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / first night (Oct 14)
4.VANCOUVER BC Orpheum / second night (Oct 15)
5.CALGARY AB Jubilee Auditorium (Oct 11)
6.WINNIPEG MB Centennial (Oct 21)
7.SALT LAKE Utah Saltair (Sept 28)
8.CAMDEN NJ BB&T Pavillion (Sept 11)
9.SAN DIEGO CA Pechanga Arena (Oct 6)
10.KETTERING OH Fraze Pavillion (Sept 11)

In this trendy climate of 'M-deniers', I am so relieved that everything went so well - not only well, in fact, but triumphantly so … the Hollywood Bowl being the best night of my touring life.
The journalistic debacle of the LA Times piece relied heavily on the sectors of London Fake Media, who themselves, rely so exclusively on anonymous sources. I am afraid Idiot Culture - with all its worst inclinations - gets the most baying and ax grinding coverage. It is pseudo-news gone insane, and it is its own sadness. Their obsessive perpetuation of spectacularly irresponsible reporting ("we can't find a story, so let's make one up") is a terrible reflection on those willing to report nothing whatsoever as catastrophic news. I rely on your intelligence not to consume shitty reports of what does not exist. You know exactly to whom I refer. These are the days of decision … to quote the great Phil Ochs.

2020 ? Hopefully less Alarmism from those who say things that have been given them to say. Otherwise, I think BMG will release 'Bobby, Don't You Think They Know?' as a single - my fantastic duet with Thelma Houston. As always, we pray for airplay.

I support you now - just as I supported you in the days before I even knew you.

MORRISSEY
Los Angeles
4 November 2019.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure Nerak is skinny, PP...he/she seems far too intelligent & isn't a cut n paste from the archives merchant.
My only hesitation is that Trill (nasty piece) actually likes her/him...and doesn't mark his/her posts a s 'troll'.
Jury still out. Just sayin'

its Skinny playing good cop fake alias. There are times it cannot contain itself and the Skinny jumps right out.

So,Skinny your way is the 'lefty bend over for them', the more they kill us the more
we bend over.
Skinny, why are you coddling terrorist Islam?

I'm not Skinny. I like Morrissey, confused mess that he is.

We're not coddling terrorists, we're distinguishing them from non-terrorists.
Politics does require diplomacy & decency or the world goes up in flames.

I wouldn't deny there are issues on the left. Old links with gruesome regimes like Iran. Blowhards like George Galloway who manipulate sectarian tensions in minority communities to galvanise votes. Dimwitted activists who denounce any criticism of ultra-conservative Islam as Islamophobia because they'd have to do thinking & that's hard.

But otherwise, we're pretty sensible about it.

I'm not Skinny. I like Morrissey, confused mess that he is.

We're not coddling terrorists, we're distinguishing them from non-terrorists.
Politics does require diplomacy & decency or the world goes up in flames.

I wouldn't deny there are issues on the left. Old links with gruesome regimes like Iran. Blowhards like George Galloway who manipulate sectarian tensions in minority communities to galvanise votes. Dimwitted activists who denounce any criticism of ultra-conservative Islam as Islamophobia because they'd have to do thinking & that's hard.

But otherwise, we're pretty sensible about it.

OK Skinny lets do the test. Curse Islam and the Prophet. Curse in no uncertain terms.
(this is like putting a crucifix if front of a vampire)

Yes you are coddling terrorists. Like the people who didnt want Osama killed because it would upset the 'good Muslims'. How can killing a terrorist upset a Good anything.

OK Skinny lets do the test. Curse Islam and the Prophet. Curse in no uncertain terms.
(this is like putting a crucifix if front of a vampire)

Yes you are coddling terrorists. Like the people who didnt want Osama killed because it would upset the 'good Muslims'. How can killing a terrorist upset a Good anything.

I wouldn't do anything horrible like that, I'm not the type. But I would defend someone's right to be offensive or sceptical about a religious faith without being hounded or killed.

The new album will be a world wide smash accompanied by another sold out tour.

Like none of the last four albums and certainly nothing like his last tours:

UK cancelled due to desperate ticket sales
US no show sold out.

So that's two lies Mr Trump.

You ARE a proper loopy, lippy twit with a Dark-Ages mentality, aren’t you kiddo?

I’m not an atheist. I’m an anti-theist.

Your belief in the doctrines of false deities was already abundantly clear, via your fawning over Melvis. ...but now you’re spouting about sky-fairies? Get a f***ing grip.

Religulous c***s are brainwashed slugs. Plenty of imagination in the natural universe and science, Sally. You should make an effort to read and grasp a fact or two sometime! You might even get a clue from travelling, meeting new people or sticking your f***ing head out the window and taking a good look around. ;)
Recite this rant to the next Muslim you see. I dare you.

I meant he looked miserable & distressed. Looking old is fine.

They're not going to accept support for a far right party - it doesn't matter if it's run by a lesbian having the horrors about Islamic law, it's not a reasonable political position & so no one is going to bother cutting her or him some slack. They will go in for the kill.
The people you are referring to are a minority of people. The vast majority of the UK public want immigration either reduced or halted completely - and the government has known this since 1948 which is why the public has never been allowed a vote on this subject. The result would be a resounding NO to mass immigration. Therefore most people are in full agreement with Morrissey's so-called 'controversial' views.

Either you mistake the one-sided view of the media as that of the public, or you surround yourself with people who provide an echo chamber for your views, because I can guarantee you most Brits preferred Britain as it was before the Cheaper People Replacement Programme. They want their country back, free of globalist control. This is why people voted for Brexit. Not to get 'out of Europe' as the media erroneously puts it, but to get out of the undemocratic globalist EU. The EU and the UN hold the public in contempt and (despite the bullshit humanitarian rhetoric) help only the 1%. Abolish them both now, along with all the other global power groups run by syndicates of anonymous billionaires.

Moz looks fine. For a man of sixty he looks highly distinguished. Look around you at most British sixty-year-olds - most look unhealthy and knackered (probably from hard work and not enough pay). After his highly successful tour of Canada and the US he sounds invigorated, in good humour and happier than ever.

Last edited:
because he’s secretly in love with the Moz. It’s a terrible intellectual dilemma for him.

Exactly. "There's a naked man standing, laughing in your dreams. You know who it is. And you don't like what it means." A.Y.N.I.M.

Like none of the last four albums and certainly nothing like his last tours:

UK cancelled due to desperate ticket sales
US no show sold out.

So that's two lies Mr Trump.

Skinny, why not curse Islam its just a religion. None of it is true. Its not like Allah is going to give you the measles. You are not Muslim are you? So why not? Or DO YOU follow Islam?

He has spoken out about Ireland - he's outright supported the IRA for decades. It just never makes headlines, although he did accuse The Guardian of being like Sinn Fein recently, so his head may be in a different place.

He's become a mess in old age, probably because he got scared of Islamic terrorism targeting venues & gay clubs & Charlie Hebdo, doesn't understand how internet propaganda works (I took ages to grasp how it worked & I needed to understand it for my job) & doesn't realise that aggression towards Islam in general would increase terrorism... I'm more angry at Anne Marie Waters - who must know what she's doing, rather than some confused singer with no social skills.
Morrissey indicated that he supported the Republican cause, but you misread his Sinn Fein comparison with the Guardian. Real republicans no longer support Sinn Fein - in fact they ridicule them for being corporate sellouts. The late Martin McGuinness is widely believed to have been a British agent (along with many others who have been caught out) and his shaking the hand of the Queen consolidated this opinion. Sinn Fein also support the globalist mass immigration replacement programme currently being steamrolled across Ireland so they are generally seen as traitors who are taking the globalist $hekel.

He charts his favourite shows then he starts his whingy moaning and groaning like an arse hole that's really just a leaky faucet pebble dashing diarrhoea on to his fan base. So remarkably predictable.

He charts his favourite shows then he starts his whingy moaning and groaning like an arse hole that's really just a leaky faucet pebble dashing diarrhoea on to his fan base. So remarkably predictable.

Skinny dont get angry, there was never going to be a Johnny Marr payday.

The people you are referring to are a minority of people. The vast majority of the UK public want immigration either reduced or halted completely - and the government has known this since 1948 which is why the public has never been allowed a vote on this subject. The result would be a resounding NO to mass immigration. Therefore most people are in full agreement with Morrissey's so-called 'controversial' views.

Either you mistake the one-sided view of the media as that of the public, or you surround yourself with people who provide an echo chamber for your views, because I can guarantee you most Brits preferred Britain as it was before the Cheaper People Replacement Programme. They want their country back, free of globalist control. This is why people voted for Brexit. Not to get 'out of Europe' as the media erroneously puts it, but to get out of the undemocratic globalist EU. The EU and the UN hold the public in contempt and (despite the bullshit humanitarian rhetoric) help only the 1%. Abolish them both now, along with all the other global power groups run by syndicates of anonymous billionaires.

Moz looks fine. For a man of sixty he looks highly distinguished. Look around you at most British sixty-year-olds - most look unhealthy and knackered (probably from hard work and not enough pay). After his highly successful tour of Canada and the US he sounds invigorated, in good humour and happier than ever.

Unlimited immigration isn't popular & there are tensions in some areas with sudden demographic changes. But the vast majority of British people aren't against immigration in general or pluralism in practice. And most of them are put off by alarmist & dehumanizing rhetoric about minorities.

The people voted for Brexit on false promises & because of depressed local economies. The free market isn't working but racism & xenophobia isn't going to improve it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom