"Some Girls ..." request

123xyz

Subscriber
I was wondering if anyone out there happened to possess a decent quality live version of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others ? Just to clarify , I do have that Smiths live track ( as found on that Japanese CD) but was quite keen to get hold of a solo Moz effort.

Yes, I did have a brief scout-about through Youtube but quickly became enraged by the shithouse labelling of tracks ...

I was wondering if anyone out there happened to possess a decent quality live version of Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others ? Just to clarify , I do have that Smiths live track ( as found on that Japanese CD) but was quite keen to get hold of a solo Moz effort.

Yes, I did have a brief scout-about through Youtube but quickly became enraged by the shithouse labelling of tracks ...

This is the only Moz Solo version I have, and thus the best. It's from 2009.07.11 in Vienna, Austria. Enjoy.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n1g3b6

Just noticed the lyrical changes Moz made when singing this live - the "Cleopatra" line has disappeared altogether and the calendar on the shopfloor is no longer " as obvious as snow "...

Back
Top Bottom