some morrissey gossip (on prank site)

A

Anonymous

http://en.mediamass.net/people/morrissey/new-album.html

so it says here according to a "source" that moz has already been in the studio for some preliminary work on a new album, a back to roots album it claims, and might be planning a world tour for 2017. theres no affirming this news but i thought it some harmless gossip if untrue and maybe it might be and ill be happy again or at least more so. also has links on the bottom saying his dog has recovered from surgery, if true i hope the dog nothing but the best of luck, another claiming he might become times person of the year in 2016 and finally that hes single yet again. read if you like but be caucious if believing any of this. anyway would people want morrissey to return to his roots in his solo music and if so what are his roots. guitar pop, rockabilly crooning against a backdrop of orchestrated strings i liked the additions that gustavo added to the bands new music and hope he stays. hes talented

trollf.jpg

http://en.mediamass.net/people/morrissey/new-album.html

so it says here according to a "source" that moz has already been in the studio for some preliminary work on a new album, a back to roots album it claims, and might be planning a world tour for 2017. theres no affirming this news but i thought it some harmless gossip if untrue and maybe it might be and ill be happy again or at least more so. also has links on the bottom saying his dog has recovered from surgery, if true i hope the dog nothing but the best of luck, another claiming he might become times person of the year in 2016 and finally that hes single yet again. read if you like but be caucious if believing any of this. anyway would people want morrissey to return to his roots in his solo music and if so what are his roots. guitar pop, rockabilly crooning against a backdrop of orchestrated strings i liked the additions that gustavo added to the bands new music and hope he stays. hes talented

Back
Top Bottom