Some Say I Got Devil

SweetnTenderYorkshireman

Just listening to some tracks from California Son and reckon that “Some Say I Got Devil” would make a fantastic opener to the upcoming UK/France tour dates.
Ominous and a little pantomime villainesque, it would be a brilliantly theatrical way to open the show, as smoke and fog are being pumped in, to then crash into a classic like “Suedehead” or “Panic”
Any thoughts on an opening track?

Would be a great dramatic opener, I've never felt that Morrissey has consistently made good use of "the intro". In recent times it builds with the video backdrop etc. and then just kinda peters out.

Hope he keeps in some of the deeper cuts from the US tour in Oct/Nov last year.

Just listening to some tracks from California Son and reckon that “Some Say I Got Devil” would make a fantastic opener to the upcoming UK/France tour dates.
Ominous and a little pantomime villainesque, it would be a brilliantly theatrical way to open the show, as smoke and fog are being pumped in, to then crash into a classic like “Suedehead” or “Panic”

I always thought ‘At Amber’ would be a great opener.

But I also thought his cover of ‘Suffer the little children’ would be great as a live song. Was surprised that he didn’t do it on the last tour.

Don’t give him any ideas. He already plays enough covers.

Back
Top Bottom