South American tour update at true-to-you.net - Argentina and Brazil

How many dates in South America? Brazilians of them. Here's to you happy Brazilians.

Update - true-to-you.net
22 January 2012

Full details of Morrissey's tour of South America will include 4 concerts in Argentina and 4 concerts in Brazil. There will be 1 show in Peru, and 1 show in Colombia. The tour will begin in Chile on February 24th. Venues for Brazil will be finalized in the next two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just GREAT! I think he will play 2 concerts in Sao Paulo, 1 in Porto Alegre or Curitiba (but I bet Porto Alegre is more likely) and 1 in Rio... he could do it at Circo Voador or Fundição Progresso... concerts there are always a must! Let's wait and see what venue he will be playing in Sao Paulo... Via Funchal is a way to big (for 10k) and the new Cine Joia is tiny (for 1,5K)... Last time he came he played Olympia (I dunno if the venue still exists), a 3K capacity. Definetly, I will be going to Sao Paulo. See you there Moz!

Morrissey...! please visit Mendoza while you are in Argentina, I hope one of the four venues you have reserved for Argentina includes Mendoza...!!!

no puedo creerlo aun!, me da terror q no se confirmen las fechas en buenos aires y estoy feliz x q pueda llegar a volver! no me lo pierdo x nada del mundo! va a ser el dia mas feliz de mi vida, hasta la fecha

There must be a bigger venue, Circo Voador and Fundição Progresso aren't big enough. Maybe HSBC Arena or Apoteose, mainly if it will be just one date in Rio.

Morrissey and The Smiths are the essence of my life. I am very happy to review after 12 years, the guy that somehow and in some ways, helped me to see not only what good music is tied to a beautiful poetry, as indeed may be the lives of us all! !

Morrissey, we're waiting anxiously for his return.

Dj Edson Laars a.k.a. "Magoo"

Forgot my password, so now I am a was (Anonymous).
Last time in Rio it was in the Via Park "always change name" hall. Most of us only knew The Smiths songs, but at least in my case it was a great oportunity to get updated with his solo carrear and songs.
I've been in Hull (?!?!?) / in May 2009 and still miss his shows a lot. Rio opens its arms around Moz!

Just waiting for confirmation dates in Buenos Aires, Argentina, so I can go and get my tickets... I missed Morrissey the last two times, but the third is the one!
So happy with this tour
Debbie Legion

Thank youuu for coming to Argentina you make my life happier now!!!! we are waiting for youuu ill be in all the shoows, im so exciteed so many yeaaars of my lifeee hearing your voiceee thanks Moz we are going to hear you again!!!!!!Thanks!!!!! :)

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii argentinaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I have no words... This is just what I needed this year... Thank you for coming!!

4 April 2000
The Olympia, Sao Paolo, Brazil

The Boy Racer
Alma Matters
November Spawned A Monster
Hairdresser On Fire
Ouija Board, Ouija Board
A Swallow On My Neck
Billy Budd
I Am Hated For Loving
The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Trouble Loves Me