South American tour update at true-to-you.net - Argentina and Brazil

How many dates in South America? Brazilians of them. Here's to you happy Brazilians.

Update - true-to-you.net
22 January 2012

Full details of Morrissey's tour of South America will include 4 concerts in Argentina and 4 concerts in Brazil. There will be 1 show in Peru, and 1 show in Colombia. The tour will begin in Chile on February 24th. Venues for Brazil will be finalized in the next two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uncleskinny, you are THE Man!

Thank you for the good news! :)

Who went in Porto Alegre 2000 still is crying so far.

I can't believe it! I am so happy!! Two days ago I was talking about how good would be if Morrissey performed here! Please, come to Rio! We deserve it and Moz deserve it too: brazilian crowd is just amazing!

Are there any further news about the shows in Argentina Are they really going to give 4?? If they are, HE might be in Córdoba! Dioossssss No lo puedo creer Lo felizzzz!

I hope all four Argentinian shows are in Buenos Aires. I'm going to all four. I don't care how much cash I have to dish out. I'll be there, close to Moz. I'm teary eyed right now. I... love you, Morrissey. Thank you, thank you, thank you![/Q

Ehhhhh! No seas malaaaaaaaa Dejalo que venga a Córdoba, también! JAJAJJA

I do hope his show in Rio is not at Circo Voador, cause that place sucks... i'd much rather see Morrissey at Vivo rio or some place in Barra da Tijuka.

south american dates:

mar 2- bogota: teatro metropol

mar 5- sao paulo: the olympia
mar 6- sao paulo: the olympia
mar 8- rio de janeiro: metro
mar 10- curitiba: forum

mar 13- buenos aires: luna park
mar 14- buenos aires: luna park
mar 16- cordoba: estadio orfeo superdomo
mar 18- rosario: salon metropolitano

south american dates:

Where did you get the info of the dates and locations ?

south american dates:

If this is true, I'm sad all four concerts aren't in Buenos Aires, but hey, it's cool people from Cba and Rosario get some love, too! And if it's true he's actually playing Luna Park... those tickets will be hard as f*** to get, gotta refresh that website every single second 2 make sure you get tickets. Capacity over there is super limited, guys. On the other hand, if I'll fight tooth and nail to get front row in Luna Park... that'll be an another-worldly experience!!!!

Back
Top Bottom