South American tour update at true-to-you.net - Argentina and Brazil

How many dates in South America? Brazilians of them. Here's to you happy Brazilians.

Update - true-to-you.net
22 January 2012

Full details of Morrissey's tour of South America will include 4 concerts in Argentina and 4 concerts in Brazil. There will be 1 show in Peru, and 1 show in Colombia. The tour will begin in Chile on February 24th. Venues for Brazil will be finalized in the next two days.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is true, I'm sad all four concerts aren't in Buenos Aires, but hey, it's cool people from Cba and Rosario get some love, too! And if it's true he's actually playing Luna Park... those tickets will be hard as f*** to get, gotta refresh that website every single second 2 make sure you get tickets. Capacity over there is super limited, guys. On the other hand, if I'll fight tooth and nail to get front row in Luna Park... that'll be an another-worldly experience!!!!

Agreed, I'm gonna fight for these, and go berserk if I don't get 'em. I swear, I'll pay anything...

best way to start this 2012!!!, waiting for the venue or venues and dates in Argentina glad Moz is back here. I imagine the 4 dates will be sold out a bit hard that everybody is thinking to go to the barrier, lol, we should start a list according to the age of the fans please!!

Omg i fainted then i woke up and believed it. I'm networking to get tickets / a good place in the line. Xd

south american dates:

mar 2- bogota: teatro metropol

mar 5- sao paulo: the olympia
mar 6- sao paulo: the olympia
mar 8- rio de janeiro: metro
mar 10- curitiba: forum

mar 13- buenos aires: luna park
mar 14- buenos aires: luna park
mar 16- cordoba: estadio orfeo superdomo
mar 18- rosario: salon metropolitano

just hope the Luna Park tickets are not numbered this time as in 2000, the capacity is 9000 seats and only lucky 100? in the front row I guess,

Good to see he is playing in Rosario and Cordoba if this info is confirmed

f***, this truly will be a race against a few thousand other people. I'm scared I won't get good enough tickets in time, I truly am.

Please Play "Bigmouth Strikes Again" and "Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others" ... PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

BRAZIL IS REALLY HAPPY WITH THIS NEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE!!
IT'S LIKE A DREAM!!!!!!

I'm afraid that these dates are a hoax, at least for Brazil. The Forum venue, in Curitiba, where Morrissey played in 2000, does not exist since a long ago. The Olympia, in São Paulo, does not hold concerts anymore, just closed events. So, it seems that whoever post this, did not work pretty much in order to make this a believable hoax. Let's wait for the dates from True To You.

Favor confirmar concierto en santiago de chile para el dia 26 de febrero, en movistar arena. Se agradece!!!!

February
24 (Friday) CHILE, Vina del Mar Festival
26 (Sunday) SANTIAGO, Chile : Movistar Arena
28 (Tuesday) MENDOZA, Argentina : M Arena

March
1 (Thursday) CORDOBA, Argentina : Orfeo Arena
3 (Saturday) ROSARIO, Argentina : Metropolitano
4 (Sunday) BUENOS AIRES, Argentina : Geba
7 (Wednesday) PORTO ALEGRE, Brazil : Pepsi On Stage
9 (Friday) RIO, Brazil : Fundicao Progresso
11 (Sunday) SAO PAULO, Brazil : Espaco das Americas
14 (Wednesday) LIMA, Peru : Jockey Club
17 (Saturday) BOGOTA, Colombia : Metropol

Kristeen Young will open at all dates except the Vina del Mar Festival.
Tickets should be available for all dates immediately.

11 (Sunday) SAO PAULO, Brazil : Espaco das Americas

SÓ UM SHOW EM SÃO AULO? ESSAS INFORMAÇÕES SÃO VERÍDICAS MESMO?

What a MUPPET,

I cant believe Morrisey supports Argentinia over the Falklands. I think his words recently were very misjudged and disrespectful for the troops and loved ones of the fallen in the war considering its the aniversary soon....SHAME ON YOU!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom