Southerners have way more shit in their brains

Helen Bach

A recent scientific study conducted by some boffins in white coats has discovered what we up north already knew.

Southerners have shit for brains.

:clap:

The south bores me terribly... I much prefer the south, assuming you mean of England!:D

A recent scientific study conducted by some boffins in white coats has discovered what we up north already knew.

So f***ing retarded.

So f***ing retarded.

Your love of Wilde, as suggested by your signature, really shines through in your posts.
The way you craft sentences and delight us with your clever use of language makes our visits to Solo a delight.

Thank you.

Although I have no idea if Southerners are 'so f***ing retarded' as you proclaim. This angle wasn't covered by the boffins' experiment.

Your love of Wilde, as suggested by your signature, really shines through in your posts.
The way you craft sentences and delight us with your clever use of language makes our visits to Solo a delight.

Thank you.

Although I have no idea if Southerners are 'so f***ing retarded' as you proclaim. This angle wasn't covered by the boffins' experiment.
You strike me like someone who loves the sound of their own voice. Am I wrong?

This is pathetic. Anyone who judges people's intelligence on where they come from is the one with 'shit for brains'.
I knew I could rely on you.:)
Sadly, some Morrissey fans are under the impression that being from the north gives them the right to behave like complete assholes.

Helen Bach loves to post troll/bad joke threads.
No need for taking her threads seriously. :p
like you didn't take it seriously when someone made a very bad joke about Japanese people. :rolleyes:

Munchy-it's only a joke, surely!:p Anyway, exceptions to any rule!:D

I don't think she was joking, no rolling eyes or smiling or whatever...

I knew I could rely on you.:)
Sadly, some Morrissey fans are under the impression that being from the north gives them the right to behave like complete assholes.

Awwh :) It is true that quite a few people on here think they're better because they're Northern, and it's really annoying. I don't think I've ever seen a Southern equivalent.

Helen Bach loves to post troll/bad joke threads.
No need for taking her threads seriously. :p

I know, but I'm not good at controlling my anger..

pepperharvest.jpg

Singing-the-Milky-Way-115m.jpg

83044942-3PasputinathSahdu.jpg

Maori%20Boys.JPG

i think it's all just cultural difference, personally.

Please reduce the size of your new signature.

Why don't you follow your own oh-so-helpful advice?

On top left you see User CP, if you click it you find sidebars on the left, click edit option in the middle.
Also forum jump on the right bottom you find user control panel.

You can turn other users signatures. (ed. :confused:)

'Nough said!:D

Oh, thank you dear. :p

Awwh :) It is true that quite a few people on here think they're better because they're Northern, and it's really annoying. I don't think I've ever seen a Southern equivalent.

My mother. Although she doesn't visit this site. She just believes that Southerners are superior beings. :confused:

I was made in Blackpool, but I've lived in London for pretty much all my life. How much shit is in my brain? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom