Sparks' (Mael brothers) personal life

If you think they are gay you are way off
Russell is extremely straight. I think Ron is more A sexual/ straight.

I'm aware M is a huge fan. Does it thus follow we should all genuflect at their microphone? I was also never a fan of Dockyard Doris......
M is not a "Huge fan" now. He is rightly f***ed off, they stabbed him in the back like the careerist c***s they are

So many many people have used M and you can add Sparks to that list. A (sort of) friend posted on FB that he noticed that Americans are quick to throw people under the bus to get ahead, real users- look how KY tried to steal from him, the moment he just needed a favor (pretend to be ill) she f***ed him over She also spent three years bitching about to good knows how many fans, telling tales about canceled gigs

He pointed out that although Martin grom Gene is also a disloyal backstabber in this way, most British true fans are loyal - he noted Damon Albern. Brett from Suede, Noel G, and even Bobby G all refused to through shade on M . I tend to think thats how you know a real fan.
If you love an artist, connect in a deep way, you would never f*** them over
But yes, sparks have a backstabbing nature, which has probably served them well in the music industry but it must have been heartbreaking for M as he went out of his way to help them when they weren't popular. Let them do their "lighten Up Morrissey " joke record.
It was true what M said, they did rip Tiny Tim off quite a lot, also

Music wise , they are ace as f*** and superb live

M is not a "Huge fan" now. He is rightly f***ed off, they stabbed him in the back like the careerist c***s they are

So many many people have used M and you can add Sparks to that list. A (sort of) friend posted on FB that he noticed that Americans are quick to throw people under the bus to get ahead, real users- look how KY tried to steal from him, the moment he just needed a favor (pretend to be ill) she f***ed him over She also spent three years bitching about to good knows how many fans, telling tales about canceled gigs

He pointed out that although Martin grom Gene is also a disloyal backstabber in this way, most British true fans are loyal - he noted Damon Albern.

Another Brit backstabber throwing shade …

Brett from Suede, Noel G, and even Bobby G all refused to through shade on M . I tend to think thats how you know a real fan.
If you love an artist, connect in a deep way, you would never f*** them over
But yes, sparks have a backstabbing nature, which has probably served them well in the music industry but it must have been heartbreaking for M as he went out of his way to help them when they weren't popular. Let them do their "lighten Up Morrissey " joke record.
It was true what M said, they did rip Tiny Tim off quite a lot, also

Music wise , they are ace as f*** and superb live

Also, Morrissey lives a free and very sexually liberated life, whereas the Maels never moved out of home, but still lives together like brothers. So that can provoke jealousy and/or envy.

Also, Morrissey lives a free and very sexually liberated life, whereas the Maels never moved out of home, but still lives together like brothers. So that can provoke jealousy and/or envy.
Bollocks. They live separately and just keep their private lives private.

Oh, so they just randomly appeared together at the same time in the living room when they were interviewed for the «The Importance of being Morrissey» documentary? Okay…
You mean they were in the same room together 20 years ago, for a piece of filming, and that must mean they still co-habit like kids? :ROFLMAO: bonkers.

Sparks are one of the best American bands ever and also one of the best British bands ever.

Sadly, some American artists had to go elsewhere to be recognized and appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom