Spencer Cobrin FB: Trump/Morrissey comments (June 21, 2020)

UPDATE June 21 2:25 PM PT:

Posted by Alexi:

55695_cf9699116da467b173fc4fa7ef1fbdc6.jpeg

20200621_061448.jpg
20200621_061856.jpg

20200621_070055.jpg
20200621_070127.jpg

20200621_070410.jpg

20200621_072102.jpg

There's activity in the comments section, but given this topic has been done to absolute death - I won't paste it all here.

Visit his FB page for more:
(Update: Spencer deactivated his FB account this afternoon after the apology).
Update:
The post was deleted around 2pm UK time.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess Spencer got exhausted with 10,000 screaming sycophants harassing him for daring to suggest that their hero is an asshole.

‘But where the president’s never black, female or gay, Until that day, you have nothing to say to me...’

RACiST, SEXiST, HOMOPHoBiC!!! !!!!

Cancel MOrRIsSeY!!!!!!

‘But where the president’s never black, female or gay, Until that day, you have nothing to say to me...’

RACiST, SEXiST, HOMOPHoBiC!!! !!!!

Cancel MOrRIsSeY!!!!!!
Yes, you know him better through a song than someone who worked closely with him for a decade. You're another sycophantic clown, just shut up and sit down already.

Yes, you know him better through a song than someone who worked closely with him for a decade. You're another sycophantic clown, just shut up and sit down already.
Clearly Spencer Corbin doesn’t quite know himself, since he changes his mind every 5 minutes .... after thinking deeply about it for 30 years

Only Fiona Dodwell is qualified to understand Morrissey. The rest of us just have to take her word for it.

Bullshit he didn’t walk, Moz fired him ?.

I’ve been FB friends with him for a while but unfollow him because he’s quite the drama queen. He’s nothing but a session drummer in the 90s who got on a few tours with Morrissey.

Well the other drummer Joyce who has also known him for quite a while (and according to Skinny was much ... ‘closer’ ) says the Morrissey racist accusations are ridiculous, because Morrissey is not.

But Jesse is also "someone who worked closely with him for a decade", so why do you choose to disregard what he said?

what did Jesse say? i don't have twitter

Basically - if S thought M was a racist why did he use M's name to make money? That S hasn't been around M for over 20 years & doesn't know him. And that M had discussed his hero James Baldwin for hours with J. And J had talked about his own experiences of racism with M & M was horrified by it & was empathetic & loving. And J is M's friend.

Did anyone ask the rather obvious question in the thread? that being did Spencer ever see/hear Morrissey use racist language in his time touring with him.

Basically - if S thought M was a racist why did he use M's name to make money? That S hasn't been around M for over 20 years & doesn't know him. And that M had discussed his hero James Baldwin for hours with J. And J had talked about his own experiences of racism with M & M was horrified by it & was empathetic & loving. And J is M's friend.

Can you post it here?

Update:
Spencer has subsequently deactivated his Facebook.

Regards,
FWD.

Cobrin: I knew him first and I knew him well

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom