Spencer Cobrin - "Morrissey, Omnipresent" photo on Facebook

It's a given that Morrissey owed him money. False accusations don't speed up recovery of debts, and in fact the truth about the fax wasn't known until later. You're taking every angle on this to make it so Morrissey did nothing wrong.

In fact, English is like my fourth language, but that's not an excuse for my mistakes, since this is an English forum. What I tried to say is that if the accusation of racism or antisemitism (*) would have been true, Cobrin should have maintained it through the time, since it's a very serious matter.

The ultimate proof that he invented his affliction about an alleged insult is that his woes were cured with the perception of the owed money and with the passage of time. He actually felt insulted by the debt of money, not by the alleged fax. He used his belonging to a group historically punished by discrimination and abuse as a means to collect a debt of money. That was despicable and constituted a lack of respect for the people who share his origins. He was playing with a very painful subject.

Besides that, he damaged the image of Morrissey with lies, since he never showed the fax and there are at least two different versions about its existence. He should have claimed judicially the debt, if he had the right to do it.

If you believe false accusations don't speed up recovery of debts you live in a bubble. In fact, most of so called business negotiations are in fact subtle (or not so subtle) ways of extorsion. They are rarely reported since the prosecution of the crime would imply the compliance of the threat.

(*)as you prefer, I won't waste time with that issue now, but one word includes the other, they are partially synonyms

given your neo nazi views, we already kind of know you would find it funny.

to clarify: no it's not funny because he's jewish, it's funny because who the hell talks like that? who would send a fax like that? no one i know. the audacity, the petulance, the inappropriateness. it's fantastic :D

to clarify: no it's not funny because he's jewish, it's funny because who the hell talks like that? who would send a fax like that? no one i know. the audacity, the petulance, the inappropriateness. it's fantastic :D

Ha ha. Yes, this whole Spencer business has always seemed ludicrous to me also.

Sigh. It makes me sad that the Morrissey era has clearly defined Spencer's existence, his facebook is full of Morrissey references even a picture of two slices of pizza is captioned by 'I can have both'. I really wanted him to spread his wings but alas. It is very sad also to see him pandering to someone who clearly holds a large amount of disdain for him.

Sigh. It makes me sad that the Morrissey era has clearly defined Spencer's existence, his facebook is full of Morrissey references even a picture of two slices of pizza is captioned by 'I can have both'. I really wanted him to spread his wings but alas. It is very sad also to see him pandering to someone who clearly holds a large amount of disdain for him.

i mean, but nobody would care for him if he didn't talked or refer to morrissey everytime. Same thing happens with mike joyce. They know is the only way that someone still cares about them

He's always come over as a humble, pleasant person.
I don't think there are any ex-band members who don't get quizzed about or make some reference to Moz from time to time.
Spencer posting his royalty cheque for 'Now I Am A Was' on Facebook was done very tongue in cheek (which earned him the grand sum of $0.04616 on Spotify) .
Regards,
FWD

What did Spencer gain with his blabbing? Nothing, really, because most of the time his name is mentioned people rake up this old stories instead of talking about his contributions or achievements. And compared to the things he said about Moz and his entourage, regardless of weather they are true or not, Moz didn't really say something too nasty about him publicly.

And 31 posts on this thread proof my point.

I reckon Morrissey said that the "royal family" are descendants of nazis.

PS. Does anyone know if any shops up in Higginsbottomshire Town United sell authentic New York Yankees Baseball caps? I can get them on line from lids.com, but shipping is 2,700 stones! That is blood top mental! Anonymous-

It is, i really want to get angry at Morrissey for his inappropriateness and high schoolness but i always find it extremely rather amusing. I am at bit miffed that he hasn't given an update on the tour but it is so Morrissey. What a charmer.

It is, i really want to get angry at Morrissey for his inappropriateness and high schoolness but i always find it extremely rather amusing. I am at bit miffed that he hasn't given an update on the tour but it is so Morrissey. What a charmer.
i find i really enjoy poor behaviour so long as the person committing it is charming and intelligent. i dont enjoy it so much in vile boors. i like people who just do and say what they want.

A hate crime is a hate crime. Wake up.

Calling someone "Jew-boy" is not a hate crime.

Where is the criminal act?

Further, if Cobrin happened to be a ginger, Morrissey might have substituted "Jew-boy" for "pasty ginger" and it would have been, in your regressive echo chamber, not an insult at all. However, in reality the "insults" would hold equal value with regard to their targeting of a superficial trait shared by a category of people.

Go back to sleep.

Further, if Cobrin happened to be a ginger, Morrissey might have substituted "Jew-boy" for "pasty ginger" and it would have been, in your regressive echo chamber, not an insult at all. However, in reality the "insults" would hold equal value with regard to their targeting of a superficial trait shared by a category of people.

Go back to sleep.

Shouldn't you be making up another fake Canadian tour itinerary and trying to pass it off as fact?

Go back to sleep.

An English rugby player called a Welsh Rugby player of a traveller background "gypsy boy". Despite the Welsh player saying it was just bantz the English player is now up before a disciplinary panel for using racially inflammatory language.

Jew-boy would definitely be classed as a racial insult, particularly when it pertains to a financial dispute. It would be seen as a racially aggravated criminal offence.

An English rugby player called a Welsh Rugby player of a traveller background "gypsy boy". Despite the Welsh player saying it was just bantz the English player is now up before a disciplinary panel for using racially inflammatory language.

Jew-boy would definitely be classed as a racial insult, particularly when it pertains to a financial dispute. It would be seen as a racially aggravated criminal offence.

As someone once sang, "you're wasting your time." Seven pages later Derek will claim he is a black, gay, Jewish, rugby player from a traveler background, and that it doesn't offend him so it shouldn't offend anyone.

Bad argument. Morrisey isn't a rugby player, those alleged words (jew boy) are far from a proven fact, and his actions and expressions aren't ruled by any English sport league.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom