"Spent The Day In Bed" clear 7" vinyl b/w Judy Is A Punk details (Oct. 27, 2017 release)

UPDATE Oct. 2:

Now on Amazon.

40881_spent_the_day_in_bed.jpg

B-side revealed:

Crash Records UK offer a pre-order of the 7" clear vinyl with b-side info:

40764_40758_20170919_201555.png

Morrissey – Spent The Day In Bed Clear Vinyl 7″ *Pre-Order
£6.49

Release date Friday 27th October. All pre-orders will be dispatched/ready for collection on that date.

Clear Vinyl 7″

Spent The Day In Bed/ Judy is a punk is the first 7″ release from Morrissey’s upcoming album ‘Low In High School’. Low in High School is Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and was recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and in Rome at Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios. The record is produced by Joe Chiccarelli (who has worked with Frank Zappa, The Strokes, Beck and The White Stripes to name a few). Morrissey’s talent for combining political statements and beautiful melodies is more prevalent than ever on Low in High-School, capturing the zeitgeist of an ever changing world

Track listing

A – Spent The Day In Bed

B – Judy Is A Punk Live

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m wondering whether there have been any b-sides recorded during these sessions or not. That’s where the magic happens, usually

If they had them I think they'd have used them on some version of low in high school being sold unless they're holding them back for a future deluxe version after the standard releases in hopes that people will buy it twice. There might be songs but maybe they didn't make it past the demo stage

He didn't have his deal in place with bmg until after the recording I thought. If he paid for the recording himself he may have just recorded the songs for the album in order to save the cost

The choppy piece of PR text about the album names the album with and without the hyphen between high and school. Maybe said PR company are cutting back on proof reading like the rest of the world

The choppy piece of PR text about the album names the album with and without the hyphen between high and school. Maybe said PR company are cutting back on proof reading like the rest of the world
Indeed... let's not even mention the inconsistent capitalisation of "in" o_O

Reckon me hope Chad "personal trainer to the stars" doesn't find out that Uncle Steve released a song called spent the day in bed. Looks like someone is going to be jogging to Zuma instead of power walking Monday and Wednesday.

People are pretty naïve if they think Moz makes significant money from record sales. Sales, minus costs and then factor in people just stream on youtube/Spotify and very few people sell much or make money from sales. The money is in live concerts. Spotify pays around 1000 for a million plays, how many records do people imagine Moz sells? He will get a fraction of each sale. This isn't the 50s with people selling singles in the millions, a few thousand more like....

Personally I think we're right to complain about all the different versions... But surely it comes back to the record label rather than Moz himself. They're the ones making more money off it, they're the ones who probably have more of a say... I dunno but it seems a bit ill-informed to really blame it on one person without knowing too much.

its all about choice and having lots of it,the album of seven inch singles is the first time iv seen that.

Piccadilly Records were (at least until a few moments ago) accepting pre-orders on this title. Not sure if it is the clear vinyl version or not.

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom