"Spent The Day In Bed" clear 7" vinyl b/w Judy Is A Punk details (Oct. 27, 2017 release)

UPDATE Oct. 2:

Now on Amazon.

40881_spent_the_day_in_bed.jpg

B-side revealed:

Crash Records UK offer a pre-order of the 7" clear vinyl with b-side info:

40764_40758_20170919_201555.png

Morrissey – Spent The Day In Bed Clear Vinyl 7″ *Pre-Order
£6.49

Release date Friday 27th October. All pre-orders will be dispatched/ready for collection on that date.

Clear Vinyl 7″

Spent The Day In Bed/ Judy is a punk is the first 7″ release from Morrissey’s upcoming album ‘Low In High School’. Low in High School is Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and was recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and in Rome at Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios. The record is produced by Joe Chiccarelli (who has worked with Frank Zappa, The Strokes, Beck and The White Stripes to name a few). Morrissey’s talent for combining political statements and beautiful melodies is more prevalent than ever on Low in High-School, capturing the zeitgeist of an ever changing world

Track listing

A – Spent The Day In Bed

B – Judy Is A Punk Live

Last edited by a moderator:
If purchasing through Resident Music.com, only 22.50 British pounds to ship across the pond to the U.S. That's the price of the whole vinyl album.

MrShoes

Best of most of
Satiate the need
Slip them into different sleeves
Buy both
Be deceived.
Now who wrote that...

Best of most of
Satiate the need
Slip them into different sleeves
Buy both
Be deceived.
Now who wrote that...

You did. :)
No point denying it, it has been registered now here.
We have prove! ;)
Anonymous so and so wrote it + date and timestamp.

How many formats?

Money, money, money.

Yeah coz there's SO SO SO much money to be made off singles these days., LOL. I bet Morrissey could afford to retire to the luxurious environs of say, Somalia with the proceeds off of this single. Get with the times buddy.

I mean I get the Smiths reference... As for the rest of it, think I must have accidentally got high again

Well regardless of what the hell a bullmoose is (some weird science experiment bound to go wrong?) they have now got the correct date on their website, but not on my order! Will phone them tomorrow lol

I mean I get the Smiths reference... As for the rest of it, think I must have accidentally got high again

It was also a question.
You answered it, I detected yes. :)

Yeah that post I commented on was really so strange lol. Jesus, you really do start to misunderstand things when you're sleep deprived (do fictional doctors get sleep deprived?)

No.
They have to keep up the fiction they are infallible.
Only non-fictional doctors do.
Are a you a none-fictional doctor? :)

The idea that Morrissey only cares about money is so ridiculous. Most of the things he does that attract attention do not sell records. Lots of people that know who he is because of some ill-considered statement he made are not in the market for a Morrissey record. They're waiting for the new Celine Dion. And the young people would just steal it anyway so what's the difference. The idea that Morrissey is some filthy rich conniving rock star is just dumb. Of course he wants money but what he really wants is for readers of the Daily Mail to choke on their breakfast over some SHOCKING!!! thing he has said about William and Kate.

He does like money and he does care about chart positions. He does sell the same songs to his fans as many times as possible. But I think part of that is because his fanbase is very small compared to his notoriety. It's sort of like Courtney Love. She gives interesting interviews and those interviews sell magazines but they don't really sell lots of records. And his fans are Mozbots. He's put them through so much that the ones that are still their are loyal. And lots of them collect records. It's the perfect audience to sell the single to in nine different variations.

The idea that Morrissey only cares about money is so ridiculous. Most of the things he does that attract attention do not sell records. Lots of people that know who he is because of some ill-considered statement he made are not in the market for a Morrissey record. They're waiting for the new Celine Dion. And the young people would just steal it anyway so what's the difference. The idea that Morrissey is some filthy rich conniving rock star is just dumb. Of course he wants money but what he really wants is for readers of the Daily Mail to choke on their breakfast over some SHOCKING!!! thing he has said about William and Kate.

He does like money and he does care about chart positions. He does sell the same songs to his fans as many times as possible. But I think part of that is because his fanbase is very small compared to his notoriety. It's sort of like Courtney Love. She gives interesting interviews and those interviews sell magazines but they don't really sell lots of records. And his fans are Mozbots. He's put them through so much that the ones that are still their are loyal. And lots of them collect records. It's the perfect audience to sell the single to in nine different variations.
This common sense will not go down well with some here. Not only is the idea that an artist like Morrissey is in it for the money ridiculous it's actually quite childish and reeks of the ramblings of someone still in high school :)

of course he's only in it for the money !

how else would he be able to pay for those bed sheets ?

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom