"Spent The Day In Bed" clear 7" vinyl b/w Judy Is A Punk details (Oct. 27, 2017 release)

UPDATE Oct. 2:

Now on Amazon.

40881_spent_the_day_in_bed.jpg

B-side revealed:

Crash Records UK offer a pre-order of the 7" clear vinyl with b-side info:

40764_40758_20170919_201555.png

Morrissey – Spent The Day In Bed Clear Vinyl 7″ *Pre-Order
£6.49

Release date Friday 27th October. All pre-orders will be dispatched/ready for collection on that date.

Clear Vinyl 7″

Spent The Day In Bed/ Judy is a punk is the first 7″ release from Morrissey’s upcoming album ‘Low In High School’. Low in High School is Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and was recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and in Rome at Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios. The record is produced by Joe Chiccarelli (who has worked with Frank Zappa, The Strokes, Beck and The White Stripes to name a few). Morrissey’s talent for combining political statements and beautiful melodies is more prevalent than ever on Low in High-School, capturing the zeitgeist of an ever changing world

Track listing

A – Spent The Day In Bed

B – Judy Is A Punk Live

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing major.
The fonts are a bit off.
I prefer a theme like the Attack ones - so elements of the album cover are followed by subsequent records that match fonts and bits of layout (the word I'm looking for is cohesive).
Just nitpicking.

Granted, the "Let Me Kiss You" single used f***ing Papyrus font to my recollection.

"Asking"? No.
With this latest round of manufactured press-nonsense, he's BEGGING.

The song is absolute, indefensible bullocks. GARBAGE.

I'm just trying to figure out whether the "Who will protect us from the police" (or whatever) was in the can before or after the fake-ass Italian debacle.

Pretty clear - from the reactions on here - that Morrissey could release a track called "I Shit in Your Sink". Some folks here would order it up and run to the kitchen, hoping the turd was floating in theirs.

Song is balls. Album will be too. You're free to spend your money as you see fit but your inability to recognize a bland, wet, grainy dump - from a gem - speaks volumes.

looks like they beat him to it (being kitchen sink drama fans, apparently):

Went in to my local neighbourhood record shoppe to pre-order the new Moz 7-inch.
Guy asked for a title.
Told him, and he burst out laughing and said ~ 'Of Course!'

He looked like he needed a laugh. Happy to help.

No good deed goes unpunished ;)

Last edited:
six quid forty nine for a single......

The great rock 'n' roll swindle

Went in to my local neighbourhood record shoppe to pre-order the new Moz 7-inch.
Guy asked for a title.
Told him, and he burst out laughing and said ~ 'Of Course!'

He looked like he needed a laugh. Happy to help.

No good deed goes unpunished ;)

:D :D :D
So funny, this! :thumb:

Apparently, Mporium will not be stocking the 'Spent The Day in Bed' 7" clear vinyl release.

Does anyone know if the Amazon listing is the UK 7" Clear Vinyl?
CR
I believe it was only available as clear, but unfortunately - the Amazon listing is nixed in the UK and out of stock USA.
Still available via indie shops though.
Regards,
FWD.

It seems they are appearing in the wild now:
1632787378798402273.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Will be interesting to see if the credits say where and when it was recorded

Somewhere with stock - Lancs, UK.

Regards,
FWD.

Tags