Spent The Day In Bed (Instrumental)

I'm surprised an instrumental album hasn't been added to the already 16 variations of LIHS. :)
FWD.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. Hanging onto this 35mb file to keep this forever is not necessary, but it was nice to hear it. It's a catchy song!

i really like it especially at 43 secs when it picks up and goes into the chorus,cheers ross whoever you are,much appreciated.

I'm surprised an instrumental album hasn't been added to the already 16 variations of LIHS. :)
FWD.
Weller did it for his 'A Kind Revolution' album and it worked very well because the songs stood up well without vocals. However the third cd was a crap remix cd of some of the album songs. I'd love if Moz either releases a deluxe version (like he did for World Peace) with 7 or 8 bonus songs, or a deluxe version with instrumentals of all album tracks. But as far as I know its just a vanilla CD?

It isn't awful. Far from it.
My point that was lost on anonymous that I couldn't be bothered explaining was that Oscillate Wildly never had vocals and was only ever an instrumental which is why it stands up as a beautiful piece of music alone. The Spent The Day In Bed instrumental is less than half a song, so why compare it to Oscillate Wildly?

And by the way it sounds great anyway.

FFS :rolleyes::crazy:

Tags
low in high school info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom