Stage Invaiders In Merrillville, Indiana

osiris

Does anyone have photos or video of the stage invaiders in Merrillville, Indiana? I was one of the lucky ones & would love to have a photo or video if there is one out there.

I was one of the lucky ones to hug MORRISSEY during first of the gang to die and I have been looking for pictures all over and can't seem to find any of the stage invaders.

Bummer, guys. My last (disposable) shot was the band taking a bow or maybe I coulda gotcha. My friend was held back, no stuffed, by a fan at the rail :confused: Congrats for making it onstage -did you come from the left, right or center- and were you roughed up? Were either one of you the guy who hugged Moz -before encore- then jumped back into the crowd?

I hugged moz during first of the gang to die which was the last song and i was gonna hop back down until i saw one of the security guys running like full speed to knock me down.

I was on stage right, first seat front row. I hugged him durring FOTGTD also. Eddie had to pull me off of Moz but let me walk back off stage to my seat. Hey Corrissey, was that you with the Frinky sign? I think we (MOZGRL & OSIRIS) were suppose to meet up with at the show but not sure what happened.

Bummer, guys. My last (disposable) shot was the band taking a bow or maybe I coulda gotcha. My friend was held back, no stuffed, by a fan at the rail :confused: Congrats for making it onstage -did you come from the left, right or center- and were you roughed up? Were either one of you the guy who hugged Moz -before encore- then jumped back into the crowd?

that guy who jumped hurt a lot of people. quite unnecessary.

I know. He 'landed' just to my right. I'm sure somebody got hurt. It was like watching him in slo mo (me thinking OH SHIT) as he leapt and spun in the air. If he had landed on me, I would have beat the crap out of him. I've been known to 'throw tornadoes' when 'hurt', just ask my brothers. :p

was there any sort of meet up that i missed out on? i've always wanted to attend one of those things :(

was there any sort of meet up that i missed out on? i've always wanted to attend one of those things :(

well, some of us met up at the irish pub (part of the hotel) and then met a few more peeps in the VIP lounge before the show...and that was only cuz I overheard someone say SOLO *stops dead in tracks and asks 'did someone say -solo?!'* (met shoegirl, shiftlessbody and coccinella)

well, some of us met up at the irish pub (part of the hotel) and then met a few more peeps in the VIP lounge before the show...and that was only cuz I overheard someone say SOLO *stops dead in tracks and asks 'did someone say -solo?!'* (met shoegirl, shiftlessbody and coccinella)

awwww darn. there's always next time i guess (hopefully)

noip, I thank you with all of my heart!! If only I could reciprocate with a photo of you scaling the speakers or wrestling security in ATL :D

p.s. HAPPY 1,500 POSTS

glad to help...the technology expert in my house actually did it... apparently "flicker is good at obfuscating its pics" :)

hope you saw this: http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showpost.php?p=692288&postcount=39
i know he looked at it, since it was the one up when he waved at us in that side of the mezz just before the encore.... no offense to the frinker ringleader that i put his mind paramount to his frink..but i wanted to play on the lyric about it and elevate it even more than just "liking him for his mind" :p

p.s. it was actually the shipping crates for the band equipment that i landed on

NOIP! I did not see that sign! THAT IS AWESOME!! Viva Frink!
I gladly pass the frinkleader crown to you :p

Back
Top Bottom