Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

Jesse Tobias statement - true-to-you.net

13 June 2014

It's been quite Disheartening to see the "Facebook" Hatred thrown about by Our Former Friends/ Working Partners Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti.
I do feel that Someone needs to Speak Up for Moz in this situation as it is unbearable to watch people you once trusted , Attack and Pick Away at your Friend.
In my experience ANYONE associated with the Morrissey Camp know they are solely there because of Morrissey himself.
He chooses to tour/ work with certain people.
For Kristeen and Tony Visconti to go on about Her being better off now, without considering Morrissey's 9 years of help and promotion is Very Disappointing.
Only speaking from my experience, with the crew and Moz falling ill in Miami, for Kristeen to deny she was truly sick seems disingenuous.
I was told after the show in Miami by Crew and Security that there was some concern because Kristeen was obviously unwell.
Our crew then tried to keep her at a reasonable distance but being in such close quarters for months these things sometimes happen.
I am Upset that in this situation Kristeen could not take the tour as a whole into consideration and just comply with the postponement announcement.
One could only assume it was necessary for her to justify herself and ultimately receive some promotion out of the matter.
This combined with Tony Visconti's Parrot Like affirmation on "Facebook" that "she is better off, is Morrissey Capable of being handled?" is Repulsive.
This is a MAN who worked closely with us on a record and several sessions that Suddenly flips into Schoolgirl mode with "yeah you tell em" Chatter...??

Good Riddance to False Friends.

Jesse Tobias

Media:

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

I was trying to express exactly that, but you said it perfectly. It's bottled up rage it seems & now the flood gates are open, the venom is coming out. TV in particular cannot seem to shut up. This shit storm is probably a small blessing PR wise.

Yeah I feel like this whole thing has just exposed them for who they are. We all knew Moz was like this, if none of us are really shocked then I doubt either of them are. But that just goes to show how they were happy to hang on until the feeding tube was cut and now suddenly they're straight out with the claws. As I say, it would be fair enough if they acted shocked because in this particular situation, KY's story seems more believable. But it just sounds like they probably knew something like this was an inevitability, so just kept hanging around biting their tongue until it happened and then let loose. Which goes to show some spineless people with pretty questionable moral fiber themselves.

So what do we know? Morrissey is a dick, Jesse is illiterate, KY is a spineless coat tail rider and Visconti is doing it all for the nookie. In the end, while both KY and Moz may not be the best people, KY is a talentless hack whereas Morrissey makes great music. So Morrissey will get some money from me on July 11th and by then most people will probably have forgotten KY exists.

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - tr

McMorrissey
McMorrissey
Chips and beer and a pizza !!!

Nah nah nah nah nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Re: Article: Statement by Jesse Tobias about KY and TV Facebook comments - true-to-you.net

FYI---Kristeen is not bothered by Jesse's statement at all because he is a NOBODY

He just needs to latch on to Visconti and then he'll be a SOMEBODY like Kristeen. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's entirely possible that KY and TV have just had enough of Morrissey. Certainly, I've worked with people who I know to be untrustworthy and unreliable and immature, but there comes a time when one's patience and forgiveness comes to an end.

It's entirely possible that KY and TV have just had enough of Morrissey. Certainly, I've worked with people who I know to be untrustworthy and unreliable and immature, but there comes a time when one's patience and forgiveness comes to an end.

Maybe he feels the same about them and that's why they got booted.

One of the comments in KY's FB thread but she deleted it.

Jeff White asked in reply: "Who's collapsing?"

See comment from Elias Fulmer, referring to KY, which KY has since deleted ...

Attachments

• bbbb.jpg
    bbbb.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 59

tv: "We have a doctor's note and the list of medicines prescribed for severe allergic reaction. She is innocent and we can prove it. At some point we might have to show these documents."

No one needs to bring him down do they? He's already at gutter level by the sounds of it.

Who does he think he is, Mick Ronson? Nowhere near mate. Nowhere near!

Holy shit, Visconti is DELUSIONAL. He's termed Kristeen Young an "honest woman" on his Facebook page. Her dishonesty has been well established.

- - - Updated - - -

ky: "This whole thing sickens me more than anyone could know. I find it all incredibly bizarre.....as I stated before. I don't understand why everyone is being so base and low. I do feel very targeted. I am harassed daily now.....by very successful, privileged men. I have been saying nothing. But they escalate. I had to step back and laugh for a moment. But, it's nothing more than sad and pathetic. This was my friend and we had a great artistic relationship. It's just all sad. Every aspect."

- - - Updated - - -

See comment from Elias Fulmer, referring to KY, which KY has since deleted ...

So has she deleted the whole thread, or has she just set it to 'friends of friends' only, because I can no longer see it, and i am not her FB friend?

I signed up for this site a couple of weeks ago....to get info about the tour. It was good for awhile.

Saw Morrissey and the band in St. Pete.....excellent show.

Been reading these posts....nothing but anonymous pukes and hysterical vaginas....absolutely no life of their own. Pitiful....

That is all....

According to them, KY was kicked off the tour. If they are to be believed, then things went down as Pokey suggested. Once the money drip ceased, out came the venom.

The whole thread now seems to have disappeared from KY's FB site. And this from a woman whom we're meant to believe has the courage of her convictions.

I signed up for this site a couple of weeks ago....to get info about the tour. It was good for awhile.

Been reading these posts....nothing but anonymous pukes and hysterical vaginas....absolutely no life of their own. Pitiful....

That is all....

"Charming to the last. You may fire when ready."

That is all....

Maybe you should have quit reading the posts.

tv: "We have a doctor's note and the list of medicines prescribed for severe allergic reaction. She is innocent and we can prove it. At some point we might have to show these documents."

Where was that posted? Or was it in reply to the comment about a drug problem before KY deleted the thread?

Kristeen Young " I do feel very targeted. I am harassed daily now.....by very successful, privileged men. I have been saying nothing"

Saying nothing, but in reality letting her successful privileged boyfriend say it for her.

Playing the victim now - business as usual.

- - - Updated - - -

This is all very shabby. I'm wondering why Morrissey has sent Jesse to comment? For what it's worth, I find the Jesse statement barely believable as a witness statement, and I am inclined to believe Kristeen's position. But where does that get us? Nowhere. Nowhere at all. Why even bother? Why? I am seeing a lot, and I mean a LOT of normally diehard fans turning off over this. Fans I have never seem do anything other than defend Morrisey to the hilt - turning away, saying it's ridiculous, a laughing stock. Morrissey has indeed painted himself into a corner, and it is very, very sad. When most people are saying good things about the new songs - why would you? I'm afraid it does look like the end for Morrissey. Records/downloads not selling, tour cancelled, second deal album in severe jeopardy, no tour agents or insurance companies would touch him with a ten-foot clownpole...I've said this for years, there's only one thing left to do. Before it's too late. He knows what it is.

P.

You are correct.Being a Morrissey fan has become slightly frustrating in recent past. I think that Morrissey needs to stop being so standoffish and come back to the world and reconnect with his fans and also clarify some things. I personally have several things I would like an answer for directly from HIM.Not a 3rd party. This might actually impact my view of him. I have a small amount of agreement with Kristeen. I have noticed that most of the time Morrissey's fans can get a bit evil or possessive or even kind of mean spirited if anyone speaks their mind or has something to contribute.Often people treat the person as though they are on a witch hunt or crazy for having their own point of view. I definitely know this is true particularly with a specific group of people .When confronted with truth people get very defensive. There is always so much division. I really do believe that Morrissey COULD have some involvement in clearing up those differences and let down his wall a little bit more. I think Morrissey needs to change a little bit . I don't agree that he should stop touring but I do think that if he does tour he should spread things out a little bit more and put some more time between dates.He also needs to reach out to fans a little bit more . I do understand the reasons why this might not be feasible. I get it .
I think with everything happening right now that Morrissey should really think about some things long and hard. I imagine that Jesse reacted because he is close to him and he has also invested a lot of his career and faith and time in this situation and rightfully so should have something to say. It might not be worded the way people think it should be however he was expressing himself. He really has given a lot of his own life and energy to this .
While some of this does seem strange and just plain untruthful I can imagine to an extent that Morrissey is feeling hurt right now . He had planned this tour and already had pressure from previous situations that occurred but I can't really speak for him .He needs to speak for himself and be more involved. I don't agree with blaming someone else for your illness however he was probably also very upset by having to deal with this and knowing how people would react given previous cancellations. I'm guessing he could probably use some encouragement at this time . I think people would be more forgiving if Morrissey would just get real with them.I think to an extent without any disrespect that Morrissey needs to reinvent some aspects of how he does things and really take notice of how he comes off to others.

That is all....

hysterical vaginas? now you go and apologize to Benny this instant!!

- - - Updated - - -

The dude who wrote those parodys on MorrisseysWorld must be laughing himself silly, this is better than any of them. "Boz, get one of the band to write a letter". "If you do it Boss, I'll get one of them to sign it". "Don't be stupid, everybody will know it was me, get Jesse to do it". "Yes Boss"

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom