Static link collection for Morrissey & The Smiths rarities (**TRY HERE FIRST**)

There will be a silver disc update soon.
I'm desperately trying to get "lifetime" storage to host all of the things that I've saved over the years myself - it's not as easy as it sounds.
My ultimate goal (and as DT is supportive of said) is to have the very best (if not all known) decent recordings of Morrissey made available to everyone. If I vanished off the planet tomorrow, I'd like people to still be able to find amazing live performances here on this wonderful (often betated) site.
Please be assured, this is foremost in my mind and preserving the best of the best will always be important.
Regards,
FWD.

There will be a silver disc update soon.
I'm desperately trying to get "lifetime" storage to host all of the things that I've saved over the years myself - it's not as easy as it sounds.
My ultimate goal (and as DT is supportive of said) is to have the very best (if not all known) decent recordings of Morrissey made available to everyone. If I vanished off the planet tomorrow, I'd like people to still be able to find amazing live performances here on this wonderful (often betated) site.
Please be assured, this is foremost in my mind and preserving the best of the best will always be important.
Regards,
FWD.
Thanks for all your Hard Work, you're a Legend

Hello everyone !!
Wow... I'm impressed with everything you do... and your attitude. I realize that I am a small player even if I try as best I can to bring my little stone to the building. Congratulations again!!!

In the Sisterama 13 - Moz Covered album, the artist names are in the filenames, but the ID tags for all are Various/Morrissey - if you're someone who imports their music into iTunes, you'll want to make a note of them before you delete the mp3s!

In the Words That Rhyme pdf, the lyrics for I've Changed My Plea To Guilty are in with the lyrics for It's Over...

Back
Top Bottom