Stephen Collins on Morrissey cartoon - The Guardian

Stephen Collins on Morrissey – cartoon - The Guardian

43010_stephen_collins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's insane how morrissey can say completely rational things, which NEED to be open for discussion in a free society and the PC brigade leap on it like he's just admitted to being a cannibal pedophile (that would justify the level of reaction of the media). But he hasn't said anything remotely like that. And people act as child-like censors trying to protect the snowflakes of the world.

Jordon Peterson says it all here.

"In order to think, you have to risk being offensive."

No. Baseball is British, first mentioned by Jane Austen in Northanger Abbey in 1817. Basketball is American. If it was British it wouldn’t have taken us two decades to cut a hole in the bottom of the basket.

Never knew that. One of the 2 reasons he changed his name is because the drummer out of Buzzcocks was also called John Maher.

Hilarious!:crazy:

Marr?
here'sss issssssssss Johnny....

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

new album out soon, nobody really cares tho...

Marr's name is an (unwitting?) pun on the french for "I'm fed up", "J'en ai marre".

I went to the pet shop yesterday to buy a goldfish.

“Do you want an aquarium?” said the assistant.

“I don’t care what star sign it is.” I replied.

I went to the video shop last week.

“Can I borrow Batman Forever?” I asked.

“No, you have to bring it back tomorrow.” said the man behind the counter

what are you all going to do when this eventually dies down because we all know it will,in a years time a Morrissey sighting will be greeted with regurgitation,sad f***s united.

I bet some of you think the lyrics of King Leer are funny.
your boyfriend,he went down on one knee,well,could it be hes only got one knee.
your boyfriend,he has the gift of the gab,or could it be the gift of the grab.
I crept up behind you with a homeless Chihuahua.
I find it very funny,very few people on here have a sense of humour these days,change that,dont have a sense of humour ever.

What a wonderful day for ramming a cucumber through the vicar's letterbox & shouting "the Martians have landed! :laughing:

Ken Dodd the Knotty Ash Sausage knotter.

BtBB :greatbritain::knife:

Id like to get that cartoon framed and mounted on the wall it's spot on.
Oh Steve "everybody's laughing".

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey is used to this sort of media bullying, but Johnny Marr must be very upset playing the helping robot role :D

Morrissey is used to this sort of media bullying, but Johnny Marr must be very upset playing the helping robot role :D
I don’t know Johnny Marr personally but I betcha he doesn’t give a flying f***.

He’s riding high on some amazing recent collaborative work and a steadily growing - better by the second - oeuvre of solo material.

Call the Comet, indeed.

Marr's name is an (unwitting?) pun on the french for "I'm fed up", "J'en ai marre".

He will never say so but I reckon Moz will secretly appreciate it and it will leave a sartorial grin on his face, when he reads it here. And he will read it cause he just does.

I know he once said to his French audience, “I am a very lazy bastard cause I still don’t speak French”.

But this sentence is easy to remember, even if he still doesn’t speak French.
Which he might though, for all we know or don’t know.

He still has an absolute weak spot for French and Italian culture in his heart
He loves Europe. :rolleyes:
Europe loves him!

He should do a European tour.
Start in Finland and than the rest of Scandinavia. And after that the rest of Europe. :thumb:

your boyfriend,he went down on one knee,well,could it be hes only got one knee.
your boyfriend,he has the gift of the gab,or could it be the gift of the grab.
I crept up behind you with a homeless Chihuahua.
I find it very funny,very few people on here have a sense of humour these days,change that,dont have a sense of humour ever.

I agree 100% with you gordyboy9!
Great song, very funny and delivered with a natural great style and with that typical throw away nonchalant gesture.
Typical Moz, I’d say. :thumb:

Morrissey supports a party that denies the Holocaust, and is a Nazi offshoot.

I hope he dies penniless, and by the rate of his insistence on touring, I think that's a likely outcome.

Good riddance.

What a hateful man.

I regret ever being a fan.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom