Stephen Collins on Morrissey cartoon - The Guardian

Stephen Collins on Morrissey – cartoon - The Guardian

43010_stephen_collins.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
it's insane how morrissey can say completely rational things, which NEED to be open for discussion in a free society and the PC brigade leap on it like he's just admitted to being a cannibal pedophile (that would justify the level of reaction of the media). But he hasn't said anything remotely like that. And people act as child-like censors trying to protect the snowflakes of the world.

Jordon Peterson says it all here.

"In order to think, you have to risk being offensive."

L. Ron Peterson. Makes sense when you consider that Morrissey's few remaining fans are a blind cult who will adopt his worldview like evangelicals glomming on to a religious preacher.

We all know the robot should have been called Diesel.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
We all know the robot should be called Benny the British Bully
Repeat Repeat Repeat
Exterminate Exterminate

Johnny Marr's real name is John Maher. I know because I saw him play in a Nike sponsored 3 on 3 basketball tournament in his hometown Portland, Oregon and he used his real name John Maher. He's a baller. He can hoop it up m8 inn nn it. I reckon basketball is soooooo brittish.

The Irish surname Maher, appearing also as O'Meagher, Meagher, O'Maher and Mahir, originated in County Tipperary. The name stems from the surname O'Meachair, a derivation of the word “meachar” meaning hospitable.

Incidentally although Morrissey appears to have been launched toward the moon in this cartoon, his surname Ó Muirgheasa relates heavily to the sea

Marr's name is an (unwitting?) pun on the french for "I'm fed up", "J'en ai marre".

It could be said Morrissey's is also "Death (is) Here" "Mort ici"

You can remove the ? though
both are old Irish surnames

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom