Morrissey Central Stephen Sondheim sails away, RIP. (November 27, 2021)

YOU'RE NEVER ALONE
YOU'RE NEVER DISCONNECTED!
YOU'RE HOME WITH YOUR OWN
WHEN COMPANY'S EXPECTED
YOU'RE WELL PROTECTED!

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20211127-164003~2.png

Central's text from:

FWD.

The Sondheim song, You Could Drive A Person Crazy from the show “Company” contains the lyric “deeply maladjusted, never to be trusted”.

I've sometimes wondered if Morrissey would ever be tempted by a more taxing, long form format like a musical.

I guess the challenge would be carrying his audience along from insta-gratification songs to something requiring a more elongated attention span.

I think he'd make a very good 'auteur' of such a project but he probably lacks the confidence and concentration skill set required to pull it off. That's not an insult, it's an incredibly rare person who can.

"The outsider feeling—somebody who people want to both kiss and kill—occurred quite early in my life".

Stephen Sondheim

BB

I've sometimes wondered if Morrissey would ever be tempted by a more taxing, long form format like a musical.

I guess the challenge would be carrying his audience along from insta-gratification songs to something requiring a more elongated attention span.

I think he'd make a very good 'auteur' of such a project but he probably lacks the confidence and concentration skill set required to pull it off. That's not an insult, it's an incredibly rare person who can.

"The outsider feeling—somebody who people want to both kiss and kill—occurred quite early in my life".

Stephen Sondheim

BB
Huge congratulations to Adele on the announcement of her LA residency.
Fantastic achievement considering she’s been out of the limelight for so long.
I hope she gets as much recognition as Quilloughby did.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

Huge congratulations to Adele on the announcement of her LA residency.
Fantastic achievement considering she’s been out of the limelight for so long.
I hope she gets as much recognition as Quilloughby did.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

She hasn't been out of the limelight at all - she has a social media team.

She hasn't been out of the limelight at all - she has a social media team.
Quilloughby also has a social media team. Adele’s team are obviously way ahead of the game Karen.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

Quilloughby also has a social media team. Adele’s team are obviously way ahead of the game Karen.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

No, he doesn't. He has a nephew & we'll see how the insta goes.

I don't think even the money would be worth putting the level of slop into the world that Adele does though.

No, he doesn't. He has a nephew & we'll see how the insta goes.

I don't think even the money would be worth putting the level of slop into the world that Adele does though.
He comes across as an absolute tight B’stard don’t you think?
An absolute Master at peeling an orange in his pocket. Just look at his track record. He craves the fame and fortune but the thought of actually speculating to accumulate is so offensive and painful for him.
So tight fisted he let a nutty super fan run a ”zine” as long as she did as she was told in return for free tickets and and a few words here and there on the microphone at live performances. Her disappearance to this day remains a mystery !!! All the classic hallmarks of being typically ex-communicated* in true*Quilloughby style* “Please sign the contract and off you 4ck”……..
Which leads us to the present sewage-cide outfit in charge of all things Quilloughby! The one and only Mr Ryanair of cheap budget promotion to the C list-celebs.com. Mr Sam Ryanair ! A so called photographer who couldn’t make a do shooting titty pics of glamour girls or impersonating Gary Barlow on the tribute scene in working men’s clubs………..
”I’m not a dog on a chain” cried Quilloughby!
Well laugh out loud just look at where this ludicrous self importance nonsense has landed him now.
He’s absolutely 4kd and cancelled out full stop now.
He has all the control yet absolutely no control.
Nobody will touch him.
Roping Alain back into the fold ? (Why do you think that was?)
Nobody else left to blame now. Nobody needed to know even if he decided to be on a chain.

Enjoy your freedom Quilloughby and all the very best for 2022 and “the insta” (your gonna need it ‘old friend’)

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

P S. Boorer!!!*****
We haven’t had a peep out of him for a long while have we ?

An absolute Master at peeling an orange in his pocket. Just look at his track record. He craves the fame and fortune but the thought of actually speculating to accumulate is so offensive and painful for him.
So tight fisted he let a nutty super fan run a ”zine” as long as she did as she was told in return for free tickets and and a few words here and there on the microphone at live performances. Her disappearance to this day remains a mystery !!! All the classic hallmarks of being typically ex-communicated* in true*Quilloughby style* “Please sign the contract and off you 4ck”……..
Which leads us to the present sewage-cide outfit in charge of all things Quilloughby! The one and only Mr Ryanair of cheap budget promotion to the C list-celebs.com. Mr Sam Ryanair ! A so called photographer who couldn’t make a do shooting titty pics of glamour girls or impersonating Gary Barlow on the tribute scene in working men’s clubs………..
Well laugh out loud just look at where this ludicrous self importance nonsense has landed him now.
Nobody will touch him.
Nobody else left to blame now. Nobody needed to know even if he decided to be on a chain.

Enjoy your freedom Quilloughby and all the very best for 2022 and “the insta” (your gonna need it ‘old friend’)

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

P S. Boorer!!!*****
Sham Ryanair and the brothers Casa wouldn’t get a job if it wasn’t for M
A sorry trio they are

All the best Benny🥶

Nobody will touch him.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

P S. Boorer!!!*****

🕵️‍♂️

Hugh, I take it you've had 0 success locating a job🧩
:hammer:

🕵️‍♂️

Hugh, I take it you've had 0 success locating a job🧩
:hammer:
I’ve been on the road since June.
Back home for Christmas now but as I’ve said before, “I’m always in the wings” on here.
Looking forward to Happy Mondays and James later today, if anyone wants a meet up send some details/clues and I’ll do my best. My hotel is booked in Salford.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

I’ve been on the road since June.
Back home for Christmas now but as I’ve said before, “I’m always in the wings” on here.
Looking forward to Happy Mondays and James later today, if anyone wants a meet up send some details/clues and I’ll do my best. My hotel is booked in Salford.

Benny 🇬🇧🔪

:rolleyes:

from what i can decode, Hugh:
'been benefit scrounging for the rent since June. Looking for a soft touch simpleton on here to pay the hotel and liquor bill booked but certainly not paid for'😎

Fredo from Carlisle would be just the mark you are looking for.🧐

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom