Stephen Street on Morrissey (Mojo 327, February 2021)

Stephen Street Feb 2021.jpg

Related Item:

o_O
OY!!
the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: troll promoting the Street cuck.:bowing:
everyone who is familiar with music knows that Street f cked up that Moz album. its known my music knowers.
Moz gave him a chance he fed it up AND wanted more money for the fine job he did messing it up.:flamethrow:

dont encourage the LePew troll, lest LePew fills up the forum with more of his aggravating trolls joining the skinny trolls in an unholy evil alliance.:censored:

This info was from an interview with Tony Wilson who was managing Vini at the time.

Tony has done a lot of great things for musicians in Manchester, but seemed to not really like M, so I’m sure whatever he says needs to be taken with a grain of salt. We will never know what happened until we can see the contracts and what was the agreement between the artists, and hear both sides of the story to understand the reasons for the decisions behind this, what is so far, just gossip.

@Eldritch

The truth is, we could only assume things and form opinions, but unfortunately so far we will never know what really happened.

We must be fair if we are going to judge the affairs of strangers. Mere gossip.

So it’s best to wait and not be so one sided and negative, which as we can see is the easiest thing to do, it is the low road.

Let’s be better than that. :thumb:

Same thing.
Rent a rough chap forever ever ever.

Is it difficult to believe that maybe he actually loves Morrissey, and is not there for just the money.

Even in heterosexual marriages are partners not simply performing a service to each other.

Then why not showing his love in public and let us think he has a real personal assistant who "just" offers fruits on plates? I dont expect him going George Michael.

I can't imagine Morrissey doing a PDA. The man's barely stood on a red carpet.

Then why not showing his love in public and let us think he has a real personal assistant who "just" offers fruits on plates? I dont expect him going George Michael.
Because it's nobody's business but theirs.

I can't imagine Morrissey doing a PDA. The man's barely stood on a red carpet.
He did take Damon to the blue carpet though...

Don’t know. Can’t remember what M said about it in Autobiography or did he?

Again it’s subjective, I really like IANADOAC and if covid didn’t through a wrench into the works, I’m sure the album would have been followed by a successful tour and better record sales.

Though I understand it’s fun to ‘what if...’
I'm not sure SS gets mentioned too often in Autobiog, & where he is mentioned (c. 5 times) it's mainly positive...couldn't find anything on this particular point however. ^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure SS gets mentioned too often in Autobiog, & where he is mentioned (c. 5 times) it's mainly positive...couldn't find anything on this particular point however. ^
He mentions him a couple of times in a very positive way during the Smiths era but he didn't like his appearance in one of The Smiths docs at all. He doesn't say anything about their fallout. And why would he. By the time Autobiography was released the dispute was long settled...

:straightface:

Damon is Moz PA and bodyguard.
Moz is flush and can afford. Lawnmowers will never understand as they are skint and refuse to work:flamethrow:

He mentions him a couple of times in a very positive way during the Smiths era but he didn't like his appearance in one of The Smiths docs at all. He doesn't say anything about their fallout. And why would he. By the time Autobiography was released the dispute was long settled...
Yep, I was responding to a point made by Ket....hence the '^'

I know, privacy, such a boring and inconvenient thing.

Do people ever consider the possibility that maybe Damon is very content with the way things are?

If my partner was famous I'd be f***ing glad to remain as anonymous as possible...

I know, privacy, such a boring and inconvenient thing.

Do people ever consider the possibility that maybe Damon is very content with the way things are?

If my partner was famous I'd be f***ing glad to remain as anonymous as possible...
Yeah but you are famous...on here anyway :)

Yeah but you are famous...on here anyway :)
In that case I'd grant my partner the same privilege.

D'you think I should change my user name to The Last Of The Famous International Playgirls?

In that case I'd grant my partner the same privilege.

D'you think I should change my user name to The Last Of The Famous International Playgirls?

The Last Of The Famous International Showgirls surely...? {"Moulin Rouge" Etc}

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom