Stephen Street says he would still work with Morrissey

Morrissey should get rid of all the lawnmowers, including the ones he currently surrounds himself with. The next album should have no band, no music, no producers - just Morrissey singing alone in an empty studio.

Just Morrissey and his little suitcase studio 🎤💼

Morrissey should get rid of all the lawnmowers, including the ones he currently surrounds himself with. The next album should have no band, no music, no producers - just Morrissey singing alone in an empty studio.

not so easy to get rid of these remora lawnmowers :lbf:
i take that its a no on getting job.
by the way i didnt see you complain about the few quid those miserable twats blur paid you FFS:lbf:

If he was down with doing a whole album a cappella sung into his phone?

We’d all love it, some would hate it,
and in the end, Morrissey still wins.

:lbf:

Morrissey doing impressions of his favourite 70s Eurovision songs, very badly, recorded on a 1983 dictaphone. :rock:

Right now, any sign of life would be much appreciated.

(Why do I feel I'll regret saying this?)

hes not going to be fingering any more of Moz money thats for sure.:)
I already regret replying to a 1-bit troll, but fyi: Street continiously gets Moz money since 1988 when any of his co-writes is performed live, played on the radio, Spotify etc. Which is, in case of "Sunday" and "Suedehead", a substantially bigger amount as any new album he'd made with Morrissey these days.

I already regret replying to a 1-bit troll, but fyi: Street continiously gets Moz money since 1988 when any of his co-writes is performed live, played on the radio, Spotify etc. Which is, in case of "Sunday" and "Suedehead", a substantially bigger amount as any new album he'd made with Morrissey these days.

🤒

yeah LOL hes getting feed money from spotify:lbf:
he probably calls spotify every day harassing them over a quid.:)
"SPOTIFY HAS MOZ BEEN IN MY SPOTIFY KITTY??? HAS ANYONE TOUCHED MY ONE AND A HALF QUID??":)
spotify is a few quid FFS dont you read that spotify only pays a few quid, and this particular dumb lawnmower has but HALF of a couple of songs.:lbf:
that lawnmowers want balls of new money not a quid or two. they should just forget it.(n)

Added to that, a producer generally gets 3 or 4% of an albums sale price and Street has produced albums that have sold over 50 million copies, a lot of those are when downloads didn't exist, so physical CD's. If we assume a CD costs on average £10, he's made in excess of of 20 million pounds for his work.

🤒
1% of 1% is what this lackluster lawnmower was paid for his sucky 'prodoocing' services.:blushing:
most of those sucky groups sold 1o copies thats why he is in after the Moz green.:dollar:
thats why he doesnt bother with a grift of the toothless one🦷 from "blur" (one of the suckiest groups ever in the UK up there with NO:mad:):lbf:

Stephen Street is doing his part. C'mon Morrissey !!

You know Morrissey, if you invite Mr. Street over with a couple new songs...well old boy, isnt that how you get a new record deal,....again ? Yes, yes you'll have to pay him this time...but whose counting ? Continued successes !

Back
Top Bottom