Stereotypes - list your favorites!

I think they have to start making stricter age limits for driving, they make it hard fora 17 year old, I think hey should for a 70 year old.What have we had in Massachusetts this year ? Four deaths accounted to poor elderly driving this year?

I live in fear now anytime I drive by a bingo hall or Walmart.

You have to be faster getting out of the way. :thumb:

I think they have to start making stricter age limits for driving, they make it hard for a 17 year old, I think they should for a 70 year old.What have we had in Massachusetts this year ? Four deaths accounted to poor elderly driving this year?

I live in fear now anytime I drive by a bingo hall or Walmart.

And the American Legion Halls....cuz you know they've been drinking all night.

Some common stereotypes:

+ Americans are all loud, fat and obnoxious.

+ British people are all snobs and have bad teeth.

+ French people are all frog-eating, onion-lovers called Pierre.

+ Jews are all money-grabbing masterminds trying to take over the world.

+ Irish people are all alcoholics who love scoffing potatoes and beating up their peers.

+ Muslims are all out to kill "civilised people" by blowing themselves up by plane, bus or train.

+ Goths are morbid, suicidal and listen to shitty bands with names like "Anal c***."

+ Emo kids all cry and write love poems sitting under trees in the rain, letting their mascara and eyeliner drip down their faces so everyone knows that their face was wet.

+ Chavs are all loud, anti-social thugs who all live on council estates, wear fake burberry, baseball caps, steal scooters and cars and anything else they can get away with.

Anyone going to watch Bad Girls Club? Some bitch says she owns L.A.

Yessss! :rock: I've watched all the previous seasons. :blushing: I only wish they'd get some REAL bad girls, not these girls that are only considered bad in their small towns because they're the town whore. Get some down ass bitches who hide razor blades in their 6-inch high cholla hair. Some punk rock chick who wears steel-toed Docs and has her nipples pierced. A girl with cornrows named Pookie who will cut chu. :thumb: Come on, Oxygen! :guitar:

Guidos...

"how YOU doin"????

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. But don't jump to any conclusions.
There's no evidence of a wider terrorist plot. :rolleyes:

Exactly..........
I've been watching this on (OK, reading it) BBC webiste....Al Quieda already blamed blah blah blah.
Flights from Britain to USA now undergoing a second ''frisk' check on passengers as they board, delaying flights by over two hours:rolleyes:
They will pump up the prices again for these ''extra security checks' and no one will complain because it's in the name of security:head-smack:
And once again, The Yanks and Brits will justify it's war in Iraq and Afgan as a ''war against terror''

Jukebox Jury

I know....cant they just stick to email scams trying to get our bank account details:lbf:

Jukebox Jury

Maybe ther're upset that all the cheaply manufactured American-made cars in Nigeria have the headliners falling down and the paint chipping off so they're sending a message to up the quality...or else. :p

1. Black people are musically talented.

2. Israelis enjoy killing Palestinian children.

3. White people like Apple products.

Back
Top Bottom