"Steven" filming updates - The Moors, 384 Kings Road

Link to @ThrillWhacker/Twitter (William Thacker, co-writer of "Steven") posted by an anonymous person (original post):

Over the moors.

moors.jpg

Posted by an anonymous person (original post):

https://www.instagram.com/dstar78/

Filming Morrissey biopic on kings road stretford today.

kingsroad1.jpg

kingsroad2.jpg

kingsroad3.jpg

kingsroad4.jpg

UPDATE Apr. 23:

An anonymous person posted the link:

Morrissey biopic brings film crews to Chorlton and Stretford - Manchester Evening News

Last edited:
List of the lost written all over it.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I reckon if Morrissey wouldn't be caught dead in England, the closest you can get to him is to make some "B" film about him on the "Kings Road". Blikey, you people are pathetic and I mean this in a literal sense because he already bought his plot years ago at Hollywood Forever cemetery. Anonymous -

"this film is going to be terrible......."

Tell us more oh wise one

I know a lot of the film will be about the pre-Smiths and/or early Smiths, but the title alone would stop me from going to see it. I'll catch it when it's on freeview TV. I suspect it will be total and utter excrement. I'd much prefer a feature length documentary about Morrissey, released on dvd/blu ray and backed by three or four concerts in their entirety from various periods in his career: Wolverhampton, Kill Uncle US tour, Your Arsenal, Vauxhall, Quarry, Ringleader, Refusal, World Peace.
I'm not paying money to see some guy pretending to be Morrissey. If I wanted to do that I'd go see These Charming Men in concert (by the way their guitarist is fantastic).

I reckon if Morrissey wouldn't be caught dead in England, the closest you can get to him is to make some "B" film about him on the "Kings Road". Blikey, you people are pathetic and I mean this in a literal sense because he already bought his plot years ago at Hollywood Forever cemetery. Anonymous -

"Blikey", a strange piece of writing.

Enough bile and disdain to make the author of the (admittedly poor) piece to actually go to the effort, perhaps even while on-the-go, to go about writing it. Factual inaccuracies drip from it like old, wet defecation falling from a prisoner's slopping out bucket.

B-Movie? My dear, something tells us you don't quite have your finger on the pulse of the film industry. Who can say whether it'll be good or bad? We'll await that judgement from people more qualified, if that's alright with you.

So, while we Brits lick our gaping wounds get over being called "pathetic" by your good self (in a literal sense, of course), do try and recover from the anger, go outside and have a nice day.

"Peace and love, peace and love... " - Ringo Starr

This is intriguing. Mmmm, I'm excited yet sceptical. I don't think there is any chance M will be OK wit this moview even if it's excellent...I think we all know that...lok

- - - Updated - - -

This is intriguing. Mmmm, I'm excited yet sceptical. I don't think there is any chance M will be OK wit this moview even if it's excellent...I think we all know that...lol

This is intriguing. Mmmm, I'm excited yet sceptical. I don't think there is any chance M will be OK wit this moview even if it's excellent...I think we all know that...lok

- - - Updated - - -

This is intriguing. Mmmm, I'm excited yet sceptical. I don't think there is any chance M will be OK wit this moview even if it's excellent...I think we all know that...lol

"I want to go down in celluloid history, Mr Shankly"

Lets just hide behind our Anonymous coward status and a quote from Ringo Starkey. I think I know a little about movies by living IN THE MOVIE CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. Anonymous Coward-

So far we have

Jack Lowden as Morrissey
Jessica Brown Findlay as Linder
Simone Kirby as Mrs Dwyer
Jodie Comer as his sister ???

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom