stickying threads possibility

vivaissy

muggle, first order
love the new board, but is it just me, or is a bit slow?

also, is it possible to sticky important messages/threads to the top of the threads? so that it will be the first thing people see, you know, because they are more important. although, there is a nice spread of topics (like mp3s etc) on the main forum page...what do you think? :confused:

shaw: glad to know its not just me computer then!! :)

Last edited:
vivaissy said:
love the new board, but is it just me, or is a bit slow?

also, is it possible to sticky important messages/threads to the top of the threads? so that it will be the first thing people see, you know, because they are more important. although, there is a nice spread of topics (like mp3s etc) on the main forum page...what do you think? :confused:
In my experience, vbulletin boards have always been fairly slow. Not slow enough to cause any hassle though.
Plus this forum will recieve a lot of traffic.

The new forum just got started, be patient cos it will better and more organised. The admin probably just want to see how the new forum getting on before making some improvements.

Ringleader said:
The new forum just got started, be patient cos it will better and more organised. The admin probably just want to see how the new forum getting on before making some improvements.

The admin has a name you know, he IS A HUMAN. Your posts are making me madder and madder and madder until almost bursting point.

Back
Top Bottom