Stranded on a Desert Island: (Which Morrissey album do you take?)

Fiona

Love Morrissey ♥
For the rest of your life, you will only be able to listen to one Morrissey album.

You are stranded on a desert island. Or locked in a prison. Or the government goes mad and allows only one album per household.
So, which is it- which do you save?

Essentially, I want to know the one Morrissey album you cannot be without.

For me? Quarry. It has to be.

(And I'd try and sneak in Ringleader of the Tormentors.)

Viva Hate

I'd take the CDR I burnt for the car years ago that includes both Your Arsenal and Vauxhall & I.

I'd take the CDR I burnt for the car years ago that includes both Your Arsenal and Vauxhall & I.

Shit, if that's how we're playing, I'm loading up a high-capacity DVD-R with the whole back catalog!

In the spirit of the question, though, I'd go with Viva Hate. Not my favorite Moz album, but the one I can most likely see myself wanting to listen to on a deserted island (presumably one with electricity and a CD player).

If we're including The Smiths, than it is a no-brainer--Hatful of Hallow.

If it's solo career I guess Bona Drag, but maybe Viva Hate?

Even though it's not my favourite album, I would probably choose the self-titled debut The Smiths. There's just something about that album that always draws me back, in a way that none of the others do.

Even though it's not my favourite album, I would probably choose the self-titled debut The Smiths. There's just something about that album that always draws me back, in a way that none of the others do.

Suffer Little Children and Hand in Glove could sustain me for a lifetime.

Vauxhall and I

if im reading the question correctly id take bona drag, if the smiths were included itd be a close tie with meat is murder. like chickpea id try and sneak

Back
Top Bottom