Strange/unexpected Moz references?

It's very versatile, I think that's why it seems to be a popular fetish. I can only imagine the mess, did you have to give him a sponge bath afterwards?

Yeah we had a bath afterwards and I'm ashamed to think about what we did in there. When you do it with Davie I recommend using whipped cream with the chocolate mousse, it makes you less thirsty.

Yeah we had a bath afterwards and I'm ashamed to think about what we did in there. When you do it with Davie I recommend using whipped cream with the chocolate mousse, it makes you less thirsty.

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines too. Maybe pineapple rings for a bit of fruity goodness, although those might be a bit difficult to maneuver so perhaps not. I'm just hoping he doesn't want to play babies.

It seems the Strange/unexpected Moz references thread has been completely hijacked off. :straightface:

Yeah, I was thinking along those lines too. Maybe pineapple rings for a bit of fruity goodness, although those might be a bit difficult to maneuver so perhaps not. I'm just hoping he doesn't want to play babies.

Billy has thankfully never been on about the baby thing but I bet Davie will, he'll probably want you to change his nappy. Pineapple rings....yeah, why not. Or how about canned pears?

Billy has thankfully never been on about the baby thing but I bet Davie will, he'll probably want you to change his nappy. Pineapple rings....yeah, why not. Or how about canned pears?

Or worse. I think I should have some formula milk ready just in case. I haven't had pears in a while actually. I might mix up a fruit salad. Variety is the spice of life etc.

Oh god! He'll probably call you mummy and insist on sucking your boobs!

It would not surprise me in the least. That was the thinking behind the formula milk. Maybe I could pretend it was 'pre-pumped' and buy some sort of bresticular chastity belt if any baby-play seemed imminent. He's online now though, so at least he knows we're onto him. Might put him off the weirder stuff (or put ideas into his head).

It would not surprise me in the least. That was the thinking behind the formula milk. Maybe I could pretend it was 'pre-pumped' and buy some sort of bresticular chastity belt if any baby-play seemed imminent. He's online now though, so at least he knows we're onto him. Might put him off the weirder stuff (or put ideas into his head).

If he gets excited enough I'm sure he would bite it off. If you only knew what Billy has managed to bite and ripped through in times of excitement.

Yeah, I might have to subtly check tooth sharpness beforehand and then prepare accordingly. I'm going to need a strong stomach for this, I can feel it.

Yeah.....you should also make sure you don't gag easily......nor do stuff that requires you to sit down for the 4 days after.

You've tried everything, although I wouldn't be surprised if Billy had talked you into it.

Oh and Davie, I have a butter knife and two velcro rollers, so it should be funtimez.

It's all Billy's ideas. I'm innocent, he says he'll leave me and our 8 kids if I say no...

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom