Strange/unexpected Moz references?

Last edited by a moderator:
This charming man, hatful of hollow version on coronation street tonight

I'm listening to BBC London (absent: get well soon) Danny Baker show right now.
Around 16:45 Gary Crowley played This Charming Man, but his 12 inch has been scratched, started jumping in the middle.
Amy Lame mentioned about Cameron row, Gary said that his friend saw Morrissey in a cab near Harrod's two weeks ago.

Last edited:
Morrissey was name-checked on the Ellen DeGeneres show today because guest Katy Perry mentioned the name of Russell's cat. :p

I had Radio 5 Live on last night. They were talking about school Nativity plays. One caller said that their kids schools version had Morrissey, Gok Wan & Shaun Ryder in. Now, I can see how Morrissey could be a Wise Man, but...?

From Harry Hill on The One Show...

"I had a call from my Nan in Hospital - she said 'I'm in hospital with Morrissey', I said - 'No Nan, that's M.R.S.A'"

P.

Apologies if this has been mentioned but you all probably don't read the same trashy mags as I....

Morrissey features in this weeks Heat magazine "spotted" section, he was spied in Pizza Express in London. Magazine dated 10th-17 Dec.

Apologies if this has been mentioned but you all probably don't read the same trashy mags as I....

Morrissey features in this weeks Heat magazine "spotted" section, he was spied in Pizza Express in London. Magazine dated 10th-17 Dec.

:yum: Pizza.

You've probably seen this before, but:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6ep_d_LrMY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j6ep_d_LrMY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Will Self paraphrases Morrissey at 6 minutes!

Last edited:
Awww, BBC 6 Music Steve Lamacq show is doing year end music quiz which featured two questions about Morrissey.

Lovely Janice Long got first Morrissey question, the second one they used his interview clip. :)

Awww, BBC 6 Music Steve Lamacq show is doing year end music quiz which featured two questions about Morrissey.

Lovely Janice Long got first Morrissey question, the second one they used his interview clip. :)

Do you have link? What were the questions?

Not only that, but Diarmuid Gavin turned up to the first dinner party wearing the same style ivory Gucci jacket that Morrissey wore for the Hollywood Bowl show in 2007.
This is it (Moz's, not Diarmuid's) ~
front:
detail.JPG

rear:
detail.JPG

kecks:
detail.JPG

If I could marry a suit, it would be this one ;)
...and how does a feckin' gardener afford Gucci?
Wow, wear did you get pictures of that suit?

tnplate.jpg

I found a pic of his balls he wore to match that suit.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom