Strange/unexpected Moz references?

This guy who runs what appears to be an extremely tiny blog has got a couple of appreciative readers from this site.

And that's the problem. For all the bravado above, sadly there's next to nobody still interested.

Some of Morrissey's tracks from his last album are barely nudging 100k views. Amateurs who record a track after work do better.

The 'fans' who cling to the idea that it's a woke conspiracy, by an evil media and a deluded public miss the point. Ppl just laugh at, or hate Morrissey now, leaving him to be praised only by a handful of nutjob extremists...and that's what's a bit tragic about this article.

This guy who runs what appears to be an extremely tiny blog has got a couple of appreciative readers from this site.

And that's the problem. For all the bravado above, sadly there's next to nobody still interested.

Some of Morrissey's tracks from his last album are barely nudging 100k views. Amateurs who record a track after work do better.

The 'fans' who cling to the idea that it's a woke conspiracy, by an evil media and a deluded public miss the point. Ppl just laugh at, or hate Morrissey now, leaving him to be praised only by a handful of nutjob extremists...and that's what's a bit tragic about this article.
"Always attack the messenger, never debate the message." Basic principle of leftist rationality.

"Always attack the messenger, never debate the message." Basic principle of leftist rationality.

Erm, that's you attacking the messenger, Poindexter.

The point was that the only faint praise for Morrissey is from the extremes, and tiny blogs the public don't like. If you can claim his tracks are really popular, with loads of views and downloads, or even that he's getting great critical praise, then feel free.

As it stands, Morrissey barely makes a ripple on popular music other than as a touchstone for embarrassing downfalls...

Very important to question the motivations behind the music industry. Obviously, within a West under occupation by globalist, cultural Marxist institutions, few will be brave enough to do that, or few will be able to reject the mind-control and brainwashing of the mainstream, faux alternative media and avoid the instinct to remain within the societal narrative. The attack is two-prongued, to swamp European countries with immigration in order to make the natives a minority and so no threat to the ruling elite, and secondly to destoy the morality of the people through Marxist culture. These things are linked. You are judging the size of a website only three weeks old in order to avoid it's message. Morrissey has been the only musican so far to question the narrative, and the agenda of the music industry towards it's customers.

Very important to question the motivations behind the music industry. Obviously, within a West under occupation by globalist, cultural Marxist institutions, few will be brave enough to do that, or few will be able to reject the mind-control and brainwashing of the mainstream, faux alternative media and avoid the instinct to remain within the societal narrative. The attack is two-prongued, to swamp European countries with immigration in order to make the natives a minority and so no threat to the ruling elite, and secondly to destoy the morality of the people through Marxist culture. These things are linked. You are judging the size of a website only three weeks old in order to avoid it's message. Morrissey has been the only musican so far to question the narrative, and the agenda of the music industry towards it's customers.

Erm...okay...It's the world's fault that ppl no longer respect Morrissey, and it's all really really unfair...

The point about many of his new tracks having fewer views and streams than the work of amateurs is because everybody is a sheep, hoodwinked by a conspiracy.

Incidentally, the first things that stand out on a quick check of your previous posts are your many, many opinions on Zionism, Jews, an apocalyptic immigration stories. I suppose this is indeed a modern Morrissey fan site...

[sidles away]

No, you’re wrong...he has not had the same beliefs.

Morrissey was not the person he was 10, 15, 20 years ago. People change. He has ‘pivoted’ to ignorance, close minded nationalism and supporting points of view he once hated. It’s a shame to those who felt strengthened by his support of those who are different and kind...but so be it.

And I am proud of my beliefs...and am smarts enough to turn away. Good luck.

And yet some people have decided that Panic is about hanging black DJs so they don't pollute English culture. So that would make him a violent racist in the 80s.

And yet some people have decided that Panic is about hanging black DJs so they don't pollute English culture. So that would make him a violent racist in the 80s.
Margaret on a Guillotine will be ‘called out’ as an example of Morrissey’s misogyny next. Seriously.

Found this from a thread here on moz-solo in 2018

Which Smiths song was inspired by the Chernobyl disaster?

Marr recalled that he and Morrissey were listening to Radio 1’s Newsbeat programme giving the latest updates on the disaster - and at the time, people in the UK were worried about clouds of radioactive material heading their way.

He remembered: “The story about this shocking disaster comes to an end and then, immediately, we're off into Wham!'s I'm Your Man. I remember actually saying 'what the f*** has this got to do with peoples' lives?'

“We hear about Chernobyl, then, seconds later, we're expected to be jumping around to I'm Your Man... And so: 'Hang the blessed DJ'."

But never let facts get in the way of a good racist slur story, eh?

Total bunk - but I did manage to survive the video about Woes thinking that Anne Marie Waters had gone on a deranged leftist rant that you posted. Hopefully that means she's tottering back to sanity.

Erm...okay...It's the world's fault that ppl no longer respect Morrissey, and it's all really really unfair...

The point about many of his new tracks having fewer views and streams than the work of amateurs is because everybody is a sheep, hoodwinked by a conspiracy.

Incidentally, the first things that stand out on a quick check of your previous posts are your many, many opinions on Zionism, Jews, an apocalyptic immigration stories. I suppose this is indeed a modern Morrissey fan site...

[sidles away]
Wait a bit... "ppl no longer respect Morrissey"? What people? Are you out of your mind? Generalizing is always so dumb...
I respect Morrissey, i respect Morrissey, i respect Morrissey....

Found this from a thread here on moz-solo in 2018

Which Smiths song was inspired by the Chernobyl disaster?

Marr recalled that he and Morrissey were listening to Radio 1’s Newsbeat programme giving the latest updates on the disaster - and at the time, people in the UK were worried about clouds of radioactive material heading their way.

He remembered: “The story about this shocking disaster comes to an end and then, immediately, we're off into Wham!'s I'm Your Man. I remember actually saying 'what the f*** has this got to do with peoples' lives?'

“We hear about Chernobyl, then, seconds later, we're expected to be jumping around to I'm Your Man... And so: 'Hang the blessed DJ'."

But never let facts get in the way of a good racist slur story, eh?

I know - but the black DJ myth has been going round Twitter, sometimes gets cited as a Moz Crime in articles about how terrible he is & is The First Sign Of His Fascism in a essay published on Verso books website.

Despite it being so incredibly violent that you wouldn't think he could hide racism that deep & only get into trouble every ten years or so for ambiguous statements, The Flag, The Pin & guilt by association.

I'd expect really horrible Eric Clapton style rants whenever he was drunk. And there's nothing like that.

I know - but the black DJ myth has been going round Twitter, sometimes gets cited as a Moz Crime in articles about how terrible he is & is The First Sign Of His Fascism in a essay published on Verso books website.

Despite it being so incredibly violent that you wouldn't think he could hide racism that deep & only get into trouble every ten years or so for ambiguous statements, The Flag, The Pin & guilt by association.

I'd expect really horrible Eric Clapton style rants whenever he was drunk. And there's nothing like that.

All laughable, yet makes very tedious reading, almost to the point of collapsing in a sleeping heap.
I've just been reading also that some people thought Panic was about Savile, which was interesting, but very tenuous. Quite surprising what some people can 'see'.

HE belongs to no one but himself.

“ I AM MINE ”

- Morrissey

:cool:

All laughable, yet makes very tedious reading, almost to the point of collapsing in a sleeping heap.
I've just been reading also that some people thought Panic was about Savile, which was interesting, but very tenuous. Quite surprising what some people can 'see'.

Savile would be more likely. But the Chernobyl story makes sense & that's the one they've told us.

Savile would be more likely. But the Chernobyl story makes sense & that's the one they've told us.

Possibly, & maybe more so because the quote provided was from Johnny Safe...if they'd have asked Moz they might have got a different explanation...maybe along the lines of the Savile one.

Tags
burlesque coronation street live morrissey new album poster sport strips the smiths
Back
Top Bottom