Strangeways, Here We Come live and talkative

ForgivemeJESUS

I am not BBC scum
this is a new project , I have been toying with: Its my personal favorite LP for several reasons. But what this is , is the complete LP done live through out Morrissey solo career hand picked with a lot of feedback from MOZ himself during each song …..Everyone knows Unhappy Birthday has never been performed, but I did include the a cappella bit of it.

https://we.tl/t-OR6LS4njlu

Strangeways, Here We Come.....Live & Talking(Cover).png

again please forgive me, im fairly new at this
but the resource mostly comes from bootlegs I own(Sing Your Smiths VOL 1,2,3..compilation of smiths songs done by Morrissey during his solo era) and you tube feed , again im not professional at this as you probably can tell.....lol

I STARTED SOMETHING I COULDNT FINISH.....2018 MARCH 9 LONDON
DEATH OF THE DISCO DANCER....2008 JAN 22 LONDON
PAINT A VULGAR PICTURE.....1997 NOV 14 FLORIDA
DEATH AT ONE'S ELBOW....2009 DEC 02 CALIFORNIA
UNHAPPY BIRTHDAY.....2007 MAY 22 MISSOURI
LAST NIGHT I DREAM'T THAT SOMEBODY LOVED ME.....2000 MARCH28 CHILE
STOP ME IF YOU THINK YOU HEARD THIS ONE BEFORE....2008 JAN 22 LONDON
A RUSH AND A PUSH AND THE LAND IS OURS....2004 JUNE 05 IRELAND
GIRLFREIND IN A COMA...2006 AUGUST 17 AUSTRIA
I WONT SHARE YOU...2019 OCT 26 CALIFORNIA

Last edited:
This is a very nice idea. Strangeways is my favourite album, I'll definitely check this out and give feedback on it.

Edit: The file you uploaded is only 800 something bytes, so I think something went wrong when you uploaded it.

Last edited:
sounds like a great project, jesus. what exactly is the "feedback from moz" that you mention? is this something you have collected elsewhere or live remarks from the show?

sounds like a great project, jesus. what exactly is the "feedback from moz" that you mention? is this something you have collected elsewhere or live remarks from the show?
It's just selection of songs where he talks alot before,during,and after the songs....some more than others...but I've got to fix the files,, shoot....some are not being able to read files....working on that today....I thought I had it, but I was wrong .. sorry....apparently the files are WMA and need to be MP3 which i thought they were, I let my IT guys at work look at it today

It's just selection of songs where he talks alot before,during,and after the songs....some more than others...but I've got to fix the files,, shoot....some are not being able to read files....working on that today....I thought I had it, but I was wrong .. sorry....apparently the files are WMA and need to be MP3 which i thought they were, I let my IT guys at work look at it today
what?? technology doesn't help you to solve all your problems but actually eats up your time raising new ones you havent had before? ;)

I would of never posted but when I went to check it , it worked for me
That's because they link to your actual stored files (whether hard drive or cloud) and as you have them, you can access them.
As before: get the files (or copies of said if you don't want to move the originals) in front of you (wma or mp3 or whatever) - put them all in one folder so you can physically see them in it. Then right click and highlight them all -> add/send to zip = a zip file to point the file host to.
Or... We transfer will let you point it to the folder with the actual files in and zip it for you.
The issue, as before, is where the files are located not working for people because you are pulling files from somewhere that they can't ever access, but you can.
Regards,
FWD.

That's because they link to your actual stored files (whether hard drive or cloud) and as you have them, you can access them.
As before: get the files (or copies of said if you don't want to move the originals) in front of you (wma or mp3 or whatever) - put them all in one folder so you can physically see them in it. Then right click and highlight them all -> add/send to zip = a zip file to point the file host to.
Or... We transfer will let you point it to the folder with the actual files in and zip it for you.
The issue, as before, is where the files are located not working for people because you are pulling files from somewhere that they can't ever access, but you can.
Regards,
FWD.
thanks FWD I got it now I checked it …..IT FREAKING WORKS ….yes ,yes,yes and I changed the link in the first post

Last edited:
I listened to all of it. Nice selection. I was just wondering why you left out "Death Of A Disco Dancer"? There's a great sounding recording from 2007 on the b-side of the "I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris" 7".

download went allright, but could open only one file, the mp3 one, but i guess it's the pc's fault.

You probably need a music player that can open ".wma" files. Try VLC player, it can open almost every format out there.

Back
Top Bottom