striptease with a difference

i agree with you; that level of slack sarcasm is perfectly appropriate as a response. however, come on america, try to be a bit less american. only a bit.

charlie tango said:
i agree with you; that level of slack sarcasm is perfectly appropriate as a response. however, come on america, try to be a bit less american. only a bit.

That is so lame. Anytime an american says something objectionable it is because they are american. Hey now there is something that makes sense, stereotyping! Perhaps the other person is showing the occasional tendency to be a sarcastic dick. Logic then calls for you to ignore them or call them a dick.

zom

charlie tango said:
Was only being random. I likes americana a bit. Elvis and Homer Jay anyway. Think less.
best wishes!

Got to develop a thick skin here, charlie. :p

It's cool that you got the download to work, though! What did you think of the song?

well, as with 'oh phoney' and 'born to hang' i thought its unreleased state was understandable.
i'm not in need of a thicker skin; i only wanted to say that i'm not one of those types that attack the yanks for pleasure. eg i don't define myself by telling em orf for using the word 'soccer'. ho hum. this can all too easily appear serious on a screen, whereas its just not serious, ever. i know we're all smiling.
best wishes!

Back
Top Bottom