Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

ringrosso

Throbbing Member
I'm still waiting for my GG - I pre-ordered 30th March - I am getting mightily pissed off now - the order status on the website say 'pending' & I've emailed a couple of times and heard nothing.

Also still no 'Very Best' cd though this has been shipped - or so the website says.

I am very, very unhappy.

spike

No time to be 21
Beginning to think that someone at the post office knows what my bundle was. 2 weeks and still nothing. :mad:

everydayslikesunday

Beginning to think that someone at the post office knows what my bundle was. 2 weeks and still nothing. :mad:

That's crazy Spike, I pre-ordered 2 bundles and had them sent to two different addresses and they both arrived on the week of release.

I fear your's might have disappeared into the black abyss that is our postal service never to be seen again. The Royal Mail will give you a refund (after a long wait), but I guess that's isn't the point :straightface:

spike

No time to be 21
That's crazy Spike, I pre-ordered 2 bundles and had them sent to two different addresses and they both arrived on the week of release.

I fear your's might have disappeared into the black abyss that is our postal service never to be seen again. The Royal Mail will give you a refund (after a long wait), but I guess that's isn't the point :straightface:

It would be a shame because i'm sure i had a signed print this time. :)
Problem is i can't do anything for 28 days!

robert

Same old suit since 1962
I have yet to receive mine as well. I'm in FL. I hope this bodes well for a signed print!

jbjork86

I emailed recordstore 5 days ago and have yet to receive a response. There is no way of tracking my package. What is going on here?

sweetness522

My one true love
I am in NY and no packages yet. My order says shipped and has said that for the past two weeks.

I emailed them and got no response.

I don't mind waiting, but an email from them would have been nice.

billybu69

Subscriber
Anyone know whats happened to the signed very best of vinyl, I've been waiting an age and heard nothing I'll have to buy it if they don't hurry up.

roky

I pre ordered one bundle when there was no signed vinyl. Then I pre ordered another when there was there was the signed vinyl issue.
I have received one bundle.

spike

No time to be 21
Sorry to bore you but thought i'd give an update.

Still no bundle. gonna try the nearest delivery office in the morning to see if the postie returned it without leaving a card. Fingers crossed. :thumb:

bainy

the happyone
Has anyone out there received the signed LP? We could all be unlucky and not got one or maybe they don't exist. How will we ever know if that's the case?

Kewpie

Subscriber
Has anyone out there received the signed LP? We could all be unlucky and not got one or maybe they don't exist. How will we ever know if that's the case?

I'm not a winner, but believe Steve managed to make them signed by Morrissey.

billybu69

Subscriber
The absence of ebay copy seems to suggest they've not gone out yet.

gretchenraine

Oh, Squishy!!
My bundle arrived today(I'm in Ohio). No signed print this round.

I'm in Ohio too and haven't gotten mine yet. Hopefully that means it will be here tomorrow!

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Top Bottom