Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

Re: recordstore.co.uk

Everything (Bundle plus CD/DVD ) has been shipped on 21st April.
Cheers Moz

Why do you end every post with "Cheers Moz"? It doesn't make sense.

Well I am still waiting for my bundle to arrive. Hope it comes today because with all the bank holidays coming up our post will be all over the place.

I received both of my bundles on Wednesday and Thursday, I ordered them on seperate days which makes me think they were shipping them in the order they were ordered (if you see what I mean?). I also ordered the Very Best cd which again I ordered on a different day which probably explains why the GG bundles weren't shiped with it?

I do wonder if Recordstore is incapable of dealing with big orders?

GG and album here in perfect condition, all from recordstore.

Nothing arrived yet for me :(

I take it no one here got the signed versions?

Last edited:
Very Best Of arrived for me today, but still no bundle. I ordered them separately, and got the e-mail about the delay as well.

They haven't had anything signed, yet. And apparently they're going to email the 200 people who are lucky enough to be getting one, once they're signed.

They haven't had anything signed, yet. And apparently they're going to email the 200 people who are lucky enough to be getting one, once they're signed.

Did you hear something from the? I didn't know if they didn't have them signed or if the had them signed but just hadn't figured out to whom to send them.

I've still not received my Glamorous Glue bundle, and from the looks of things won't get my Very Best of on time either. What's the point of pre-ordering if they can't supply the goods on the release date?
If I don't get my stuff, or an email explaining why they have not delivered my stuff, I'll be sending them a little parcel of my own - some shit in a shoebox.

here's the message i got

1 x CDSMLP71
Morrissey - The Very Best Of: Win Signed Vinyl Copies!
9.99 GBP per unit
1 x GLAMOROUS-BUND
Morrissey - Glamorous Glue Bundle: Win Signed Artwork Print!
6.99 GBP per unit
> CDMM722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue
> MM722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue
> MMPD722Morrissey - Glamorous Glue: Picture Disc

Items Total: 16.98 GBP
Postage and packing: 4.25 GBP
Total: 21.23 GBP

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom