Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

I'm still waiting for my GG - I pre-ordered 30th March - I am getting mightily pissed off now - the order status on the website say 'pending' & I've emailed a couple of times and heard nothing.

Also still no 'Very Best' cd though this has been shipped - or so the website says.

I am very, very unhappy.

Beginning to think that someone at the post office knows what my bundle was. 2 weeks and still nothing. :mad:

Beginning to think that someone at the post office knows what my bundle was. 2 weeks and still nothing. :mad:

That's crazy Spike, I pre-ordered 2 bundles and had them sent to two different addresses and they both arrived on the week of release.

I fear your's might have disappeared into the black abyss that is our postal service never to be seen again. The Royal Mail will give you a refund (after a long wait), but I guess that's isn't the point :straightface:

That's crazy Spike, I pre-ordered 2 bundles and had them sent to two different addresses and they both arrived on the week of release.

I fear your's might have disappeared into the black abyss that is our postal service never to be seen again. The Royal Mail will give you a refund (after a long wait), but I guess that's isn't the point :straightface:

It would be a shame because i'm sure i had a signed print this time. :)
Problem is i can't do anything for 28 days!

I have yet to receive mine as well. I'm in FL. I hope this bodes well for a signed print!

I emailed recordstore 5 days ago and have yet to receive a response. There is no way of tracking my package. What is going on here?

I am in NY and no packages yet. My order says shipped and has said that for the past two weeks.

I emailed them and got no response.

I don't mind waiting, but an email from them would have been nice.

Anyone know whats happened to the signed very best of vinyl, I've been waiting an age and heard nothing I'll have to buy it if they don't hurry up.

I pre ordered one bundle when there was no signed vinyl. Then I pre ordered another when there was there was the signed vinyl issue.
I have received one bundle.

Sorry to bore you but thought i'd give an update.

Still no bundle. gonna try the nearest delivery office in the morning to see if the postie returned it without leaving a card. Fingers crossed. :thumb:

Has anyone out there received the signed LP? We could all be unlucky and not got one or maybe they don't exist. How will we ever know if that's the case?

Has anyone out there received the signed LP? We could all be unlucky and not got one or maybe they don't exist. How will we ever know if that's the case?

I'm not a winner, but believe Steve managed to make them signed by Morrissey.

The absence of ebay copy seems to suggest they've not gone out yet.

My bundle arrived today(I'm in Ohio). No signed print this round.

I'm in Ohio too and haven't gotten mine yet. Hopefully that means it will be here tomorrow!

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom