Stunning news from recordstore.co.uk

i emailed them the other day to ask about the signed vinyls and juts got a reply telling me that 'all signed copies have been allocated, apologies if you were not one of the lucky winners.' doesn't really answer the questions...

If any of the 12'' end up on Ebay (like they always do) i'm going to stop buying from Recordstore, because it's pointless.

Got my bundle and Best Of today in US. No signed print, thought it might be in there due to the size of the package no dice though, just happy to have it and in good condition.

Definitely worth the wait!

GG-3.jpg

Last edited:
i emailed them the other day to ask about the signed vinyls and juts got a reply telling me that 'all signed copies have been allocated, apologies if you were not one of the lucky winners.' doesn't really answer the questions...

They may have been allocated but they've not gone out yet, there's no way no one on here got one and definately no way non have appeared on ebay. if they had gone out we'd know.

They may have been allocated but they've not gone out yet, there's no way no one on here got one and definately no way non have appeared on ebay. if they had gone out we'd know.

prints have gone out, as I and a few others have gotten them. I think you're right though about the signed lp's....no one here has claimed to have received one...... I wish you all good luck. Im sooo freakin ecstatic that i got a signed print........

You got that right BB, thanks my friend.

BTW, not too bad either: I scored an Andy Rourke Signed Smiths Poster @ the Moz convention a few weeks back.........pretty cool score.

Congrats! So you're from the East Coast right? Still have yet to receive mine :(

My Very Best Of arrived today but still no GG Bundle. Weird.

\got my Best of...but still no GG. What a load of cr@p. Bored now!

I emailed recordstore asking when the signed LPs would be sent out and they responded with "all winners have been selected and if you are a lucky winner this will be included with your order." Very strange no one here has won yet then.

:D

A package was on my desk when I arrived at work this morning:

ggbundlesigned.jpg

Tags
autograph bundle recordstore signature signed
Back
Top Bottom