styxhexenhammer666 video on Der Spiegel journalist fraud - link posted on Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/der-spiegel
December 23, 2018

45418_styxhexenhammer666.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
f*** him, f*** Morrissey, f*** all racists, bigots and hypocrites.

Thanks for your contribution, it was really insightful, as always.

You’re really making a huge difference to the world; I believe we will soon be free of all racism & bigotry, thanks to you.

Nobody thinks you have mental health problems & no-one at all is laughing pitifully at your every post on here.

The irony in this is his advice to take everything we here in the media with a pinch of salt. Which would include this very video.

And why would I trust an open shirted arrogant individual without any credibility who can put anything on YouTube inverted, as opposed to a BBC news report which has a ridiculous, meticulous level of editorial guidance that is unparalleled across the broadcast world?

WTF is this? Is this where Moz gets his open shirt look from or is this guy sitting on his face?
Theres a vulgar red pullover on Mporium s sale that would suit him better and at least spare the rest of us from having the gaze at his chest hair.

The irony in this is his advice to take everything we here in the media with a pinch of salt. Which would include this very video.

And why would I trust an open shirted arrogant individual without any credibility who can put anything on YouTube inverted, as opposed to a BBC news report which has a ridiculous, meticulous level of editorial guidance that is unparalleled across the broadcast world?
Jimmy Saville.

Surely life is too short to waste time on this drivel. What a self obsessed bore that hairy hippy git is.

I've had a bookmark on my web browser for morrissey-solo for the past 20 years. Have just deleted said bookmark. Not sure what's worse, the state of Morrissey's "career", some of the rubbish stories that are posted on here or the comments. Thanks, it's been a blast.

I've had a bookmark on my web browser for morrissey-solo for the past 20 years. Have just deleted said bookmark. Not sure what's worse, the state of Morrissey's "career", some of the rubbish stories that are posted on here or the comments. Thanks, it's been a blast.

Thank you for leaving, do us a favor and play
the Pied Piper and lead the rest of the rats (hatebot trolls) out with you.

Thank you in advance and Merry Christ-myth ! :thumb:

f*** him, f*** Morrissey, f*** all racists, bigots and hypocrites.

You are the biggest hypocrite of all. I saw the video of you at the Morrissey concert making googly eyes at him. He didnt return the gesture did he? Well that is just something he does Skinny. As one of your great poets said, and it wasn't Mohammad, LOVE IS NOT LOVE WHICH ALTERS WHEN ALTERATIONS FIND.

You are the biggest hypocrite of all. I saw the video of you at the Morrissey concert making googly eyes at him. He didnt return the gesture did he? Well that is just something he does Skinny. As one of your great poets said, and it wasn't Mohammad, LOVE IS NOT LOVE WHICH ALTERS WHEN ALTERATIONS FIND.

True, Skinny loves that Isam Mohammed poetry.:brows:
He recites that stuff over at the dole line. :turban:

Styx is not saying anything on the video that is not common sense. its not like making any hand signals trying to drive killer comets onto us.:thumb:

So is Styxhexenhammer666 one of those 'incels' I keep reading about?

if you need to metaphorically wash your eyes out after watching that repulsive guy with the putty like chest, just watch dreamyneil with his satiny looking chest, talking sedately about interesting things like wuthering heights and orchestras, for a bit. it helps, trust me. it's what I did. not all long haired men are a huge turn off, you'll see.

What a shame that the proof has already been released by Der Spiegel months ago, making M look like a bigger fool than usual given his protests, and this video only serves to refresh the memory of what a fool he was, or is.
It's very unbecoming to cry fake news when the other side has receipts.

if you need to metaphorically wash your eyes out after watching that repulsive guy with the putty like chest, just watch dreamyneil with his satiny looking chest, talking sedately about interesting things like wuthering heights and orchestras, for a bit. it helps, trust me. it's what I did. not all long haired men are a huge turn off, you'll see.

Thanks, I wish Morrissey had posted this on his website instead! At least it has to do with music!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom