styxhexenhammer666 video on Der Spiegel journalist fraud - link posted on Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/der-spiegel
December 23, 2018

45418_styxhexenhammer666.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you need to metaphorically wash your eyes out after watching that repulsive guy with the putty like chest, just watch dreamyneil with his satiny looking chest, talking sedately about interesting things like wuthering heights and orchestras, for a bit. it helps, trust me. it's what I did. not all long haired men are a huge turn off, you'll see.

Brett Anderson had nose surgery?

Brett Anderson had nose surgery?
huh? where'd you get that from? we were discussing neil! that's what this is: the Neil forum! the place to discuss All Things Neil! I dont think we were discussing bretts nose... I mean, we COULD discuss bretts lovely nose if you want to, im not opposed (I don't think he's had surgery, why would he?), but i'd rather discuss neils :love:

Morrissey has become a nutty right wing conspiracy theorist. He still hasn't managed to pinpoint exactly what the journalist got wrong. It's just more of his broad brush criticisms that are meant to paint some devious picture that never gets to the meat of the issue.

The fact that he keeps rehashing it only worsens the problem, bit as we have seen, he can't let anything go; not his youth,not his personal failures, and not his shambolic relationships with collaborators. He is eternally aggrieved.

He's terrible at defending himself, and I've come to believe that he actually wants to be disliked. It's that childish, I'll sit in my room alone until all of my wishes are granted type of attitude. It's total narcissistic personality disorder. Even his self-deprecation reaches into the narcissistic realm.

He's just not a serious human being. I think he definitely has some kind of mental issue; whether it be a personality disorder, or something more grave. His detachment has created a disturbing aura around him.

He groans about being slandered, and then goes out of his way to slander people whose inconsistencies are never detailed. One set of rules for him, and another set of rules for everyone else.

Morrissey just can't except that he is ever wrong, or that he's misfired. He has to double down on this self-serving conspiracy against him that only provides shelter for his ego. When has he ever said, I was wrong, or I should have been more clear? Never.

This is what happens when you experience no significant personal growth over the years. You become a of your own juvenile tendencies. Time catches up with you. The past catches up with you.

He can't even speak for himself. He has to use low rate proxies to convey his thoughts.

Anyone who has doubted his tendencies when we now have decades of comments to sort thorough, is in complete denial, or outright supports his nonsense. The skinhead imagery. The pandering to nationalists with flag waiving at Finsbury Park. The atrocious comments about minorities, and foreigners. The benefit of the doubt is no longer reasonable. He's solidified his position. He's an ugly man in various ways.

So, it's safe to say that Morrissey is a Trump supporter now. He just posted a video of a guy defending Trump. Either he supports Trump, or his ego is so all consuming that he would use a Trump supporter's propaganda that offers only a half-baked stab at one of his avowed enemies.

Either way, what a cuckoo bird he has become.

What a shame that the proof has already been released by Der Spiegel months ago, making M look like a bigger fool than usual given his protests, and this video only serves to refresh the memory of what a fool he was, or is.
It's very unbecoming to cry fake news when the other side has receipts.
According to the news link on Morrissey Central, Der Spiegel released the news on Dec 19th after months of investigation.
It doesn't bode well for any news outlet if one of their main award winning journalist's is a fraudulent liar, as apparently he took donations intended for children he fabricated in one of his articles.
Where is that unedited version of Morrissey's interview.?

God, listening to An American white middle-class chimp babbling about other countries is just vomitous.
It's their grift. Blathering to the alt-white sub-culture on the Internet wear they can huddle together with each other for the acceptance they don't receive in polite company.

Since the American right has no academic, or intellectual foundation anymore, all they have to peddle is cultural resentment through pundits, and evangelists.

However, it does seem that England is going down the same path. I guess that whole colonizing the world obsession didn't turn out as planned. Now they're stuck playing defense, and getting stuck playing defense is always a loser's game.

Eventually, the ball gets through.

According to the news link on Morrissey Central, Der Spiegel released the news on Dec 19th after months of investigation.
It doesn't bode well for any news outlet if one of their main award winning journalist's is a fraudulent liar, as apparently he took donations intended for children he fabricated in one of his articles.
They released the unedited Morrissey interview. You're claim they didn't is an outright lie.

The funny thing is, Der Spiegel didn't even editorialize about the interview. They simply released what he said, and Morrissey played clean up by inventing the notion that he was misquoted, but never suggesting what was misquoted. We're still waiting for his explanation, but thus far nothing; just more deflection, and him posting videos by some nutty American Youtube evangelist who no one takes seriously.

It's all right there, as clear as crystal. Morrissey drank the fizzy lifting drinks.

Morrissey is intentionally lying about the interview, and only the sane ones seem to care. What does that say about his character? What else is he lying about? He's a bullshit artist in the most childish, and Trumpian way. I guess this is what people who share a narcissistic personality do. They act in predictable ways that seem eerily similar, if not exact.

If you think the backlash is bad now, just wait until the last remaining generation of fans start to develop dementia. Then he will have lost whatever sliver of control over the narrative that he thinks he still has.

They released the unedited Morrissey interview. You're claim they didn't is an outright lie.

The funny thing is, Der Spiegel didn't even editorialize about the interview. They simply released what he said, and Morrissey played clean up by inventing the notion that he was misquoted, but never suggesting what was misquoted. We're still waiting for his explanation, but thus far nothing; just more deflection, and him posting videos by some nutty American Youtube evangelist who no one takes seriously.

It's all right there, as clear as crystal. Morrissey drank the fizzy lifting drinks.

Morrissey is intentionally lying about the interview, and only the sane ones seem to care. What does that say about his character? What else is he lying about? He's a bullshit artist in the most childish, and Trumpian way. I guess this is what people who share a narcissistic personality do. They act in predictable ways that seem eerily similar, if not exact.

If you think the backlash is bad now, just wait until the last remaining generation of fans start to develop dementia. Then he will have lost whatever sliver of control over the narrative that he thinks he still has.

Brilliantly put.

Morrissey is a liar.

the Islamic fake news maker too the money for the children s food!!!!:flamethrow:

im surprised the haters here Skinny and the Halal Butcher (one and the same) havent
set up an award for him.. and DramaJ written a clippity clop protest tune about the low life.:openmouth:

Actually if you listen to the tape again, there is definate static and silence in two parts during the conversation about Kevin Spacey and the weinstein bit. It is edited.
This was explained away at the time if I can find it again.
I dont agree with any defence of Spacey or weinstein and in light of further evidence since that interview its been a big mistake for Morrissey to get drawn into a conversation about them., even though his point about the boys parents was valid, as was his observation about meeting someone in their hotel room instead of the lobby.
Spacey is a paedophile there is no doubt. Weinstein is a big abusive creep who used his influence and other people's desperation to sexually coerce in the mildest cases and rape in the worst cases. Julianna margulies gave a great interview about her agent setting her up for one of these " auditions", she brought the agent along at 10.30at night to meet weinstein at his hotel room and left without going in as soon as she saw what she had suspected it was about. Morrissey's point about personal responsibility is valid in this case. He says the things that make people uncomfortable because it's not making a black and white case.
It remains to be seen how many children come forward in spaceys case as some of them were in poorer countries where he was on location.
Both these men are the norm in Hollywood unfortunately.
I remember morrissey being asked if he ever went to Hollywood parties and he replied that he wasn't that silly and "you know why" I think everyone knows why, morrissey is the only one who would actually say it.
Hopefully he meant it when he said he would do no more of these kinds of interviews.

Morrissey has become a nutty right wing conspiracy theorist. He still hasn't managed to pinpoint exactly what the journalist got wrong. It's just more of his broad brush criticisms that are meant to paint some devious picture that never gets to the meat of the issue.

The fact that he keeps rehashing it only worsens the problem, bit as we have seen, he can't let anything go; not his youth,not his personal failures, and not his shambolic relationships with collaborators. He is eternally aggrieved.

He's terrible at defending himself, and I've come to believe that he actually wants to be disliked. It's that childish, I'll sit in my room alone until all of my wishes are granted type of attitude. It's total narcissistic personality disorder. Even his self-deprecation reaches into the narcissistic realm.

He's just not a serious human being. I think he definitely has some kind of mental issue; whether it be a personality disorder, or something more grave. His detachment has created a disturbing aura around him.

He groans about being slandered, and then goes out of his way to slander people whose inconsistencies are never detailed. One set of rules for him, and another set of rules for everyone else.

Morrissey just can't except that he is ever wrong, or that he's misfired. He has to double down on this self-serving conspiracy against him that only provides shelter for his ego. When has he ever said, I was wrong, or I should have been more clear? Never.

This is what happens when you experience no significant personal growth over the years. You become a of your own juvenile tendencies. Time catches up with you. The past catches up with you.

He can't even speak for himself. He has to use low rate proxies to convey his thoughts.

Anyone who has doubted his tendencies when we now have decades of comments to sort thorough, is in complete denial, or outright supports his nonsense. The skinhead imagery. The pandering to nationalists with flag waiving at Finsbury Park. The atrocious comments about minorities, and foreigners. The benefit of the doubt is no longer reasonable. He's solidified his position. He's an ugly man in various ways.

Finsbury Park!
Who's rehashing what? :rolleyes:

So, it's safe to say that Morrissey is a Trump supporter now. He just posted a video of a guy defending Trump. Either he supports Trump, or his ego is so all consuming that he would use a Trump supporter's propaganda that offers only a half-baked stab at one of his avowed enemies.

Either way, what a cuckoo bird he has become.
He was criticised about his der Spiegel interview for answering yes to a question about killing trump. A cuckoo question by such a serious publication.
It's safe to say that its not safe to say anything
Happy St Stevens Day

Actually if you listen to the tape again, there is definate static and silence in two parts during the conversation about Kevin Spacey and the weinstein bit. It is edited.
This was explained away at the time if I can find it again.
I dont agree with any defence of Spacey or weinstein and in light of further evidence since that interview its been a big mistake for Morrissey to get drawn into a conversation about them., even though his point about the boys parents was valid, as was his observation about meeting someone in their hotel room instead of the lobby.
Spacey is a paedophile there is no doubt. Weinstein is a big abusive creep who used his influence and other people's desperation to sexually coerce in the mildest cases and rape in the worst cases. Julianna margulies gave a great interview about her agent setting her up for one of these " auditions", she brought the agent along at 10.30at night to meet weinstein at his hotel room and left without going in as soon as she saw what she had suspected it was about. Morrissey's point about personal responsibility is valid in this case. He says the things that make people uncomfortable because it's not making a black and white case.
It remains to be seen how many children come forward in spaceys case as some of them were in poorer countries where he was on location.
Both these men are the norm in Hollywood unfortunately.
I remember morrissey being asked if he ever went to Hollywood parties and he replied that he wasn't that silly and "you know why" I think everyone knows why, morrissey is the only one who would actually say it.
Hopefully he meant it when he said he would do no more of these kinds of interviews.

Characterizing what happened in the Spacey incident as "going to a hotel room instead of meeting in the lobby" shows an ignorance of what actually happened. First of all going to a hotel room doesn't always equal consenting to sex. Second, it was where Spacey lived at the time. Whether it was a hotel room or an apartment, Spacey was hosting a party. Staying in the lobby would have been kind of strange.
As for "where were the parents" well, they were at home hundreds of miles away having placed their trust in Spacey who had been conducting a campaign for weeks to win that trust. He'd been taking the boy and a friend of the boy's around town in the role of a mentor. Not every man who spends time with boys is trying to rape them. But when that man is trying to rape them that man is the one who is to blame. Not the parents.

Your post is very confusing but I think that's because you've set yourself the impossible task of both justifying Morrissey's comments while also thinking that Kevin Spacey "is a paedophile." Kevin Spacey one of the most talented actors alive may have used some of this skill to persuade the boy and his parents that he could be trusted. It's not like the Michael Jackson case where parents were letting their sons spend the night in Jackson's bedroom. One of them even let Jackson move in and sleep with their son in his own bed. In those cases I think you can ask "where were the parents?" But in the case of Spacey the boy was a young actor and his parents were allowing him to follow his dream which sometimes meant letting him out of their sight.

If you listen to Morrissey's interview as I did today it comes across a little differently than it looks in print. But he did say those things. If he wouldn't have said them he could have stated specifically which parts were made up.
And do you really believe that someone took the tape and chopped it up to make it say what had been printed? Remember there was no reason to edit the tape beforehand. Do you think it was edited before the print run of the interview? Why? So then you believe that after Morrissey denied those statements they took the tape and somehow made it appear that he said, word for word, what they had printed? That is ridiculous.
He said it. They printed it. He denied it. They proved it.
Now a different journalist at that magazine has been caught making up stories so Morrissey wants to drag this out again? It's really stupid. On the tape she says that she was asked to to ask Morrissey any political questions and that he could just say "next question" if he didn't like one. He answered them all and actually kind of extricated himself from the "Brexit/exit" nonsense. But he really should have said "next question" when she started asking about Spacey and Weinstein.
Where was the publicist?!

This is an easy controversy to resolve: Simply site which quotes were wrong, and give the proper context.The end.

Nothing else is required; yet, so, far, there has been nothing. Let's be honest, considering Morrissey's track record, if there was any fabrication, he would have sued long ago. There wasn't, so he has no case, and instead he seeks to manipulate the situation through public denouncements. Why is this so difficult?

It's all so smarmy, dishonest, and crass. "Devious, truculent, and unreliable" comes to mind. The judge nailed. He's used the same strategy to justify not paying band members an equal share for their roadwork.

If you're so in love with a petty pop artist to defend these kinds of actions that you would undoubtedly condemn in the average person, then you need to reconsider your mental health.

This is an easy controversy to resolve: Simply site which quotes were wrong, and give the proper context.The end.

Nothing else is required; yet, so, far, there has been nothing. Let's be honest, considering Morrissey's track record, if there was any fabrication, he would have sued long ago. There wasn't, so he has no case, and instead he seeks to manipulate the situation through public denouncements. Why is this so difficult?

It's all so smarmy, dishonest, and crass. "Devious, truculent, and unreliable" comes to mind. The judge nailed. He's used the same strategy to justify not paying band members an equal share for their roadwork.

If you're so in love with a petty pop artist to defend these kinds of actions that you would undoubtedly condemn in the average person, then you need to reconsider your mental health.

listening to the 30 uk pound cheapo DramaJ cdr must kill the brain cells, dont know how to put it that the interviews are FAKE INTERVIEWSo_O
FAKE!! not right wrong!:eek:

they put FAKE VOICES and TALK THATS WHY its CALLED FAKE INTERVIEWS and the Wabo was FIRED:head-smack:

I know it but Skinny just wont go away.o_O
Uncle Skinny isn't an American he is Northern English. I'm not sure if Uncle Skinny is middle-class or not, but he seems to be reasonably well educated with a middle-class type job. I think that Uncle Skinny is white. I don't know if he is married or if he has any children. I don't think that Uncle Skinny likes Morrissey anymore and he doesn't seem to like Styx either.

This is a bit off topic a while ago you mentioned someone on here called Lawrence, but the great English actor Laurence Olivier spelled his name *Laurence* not Lawrence: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Olivier I think you also mentioned Lawrence of Arabia.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom